Ngannou ducked Oleynik

JDS was just KOed standing against the cage frozen in time. UFC was banking on Francis doing it again thats why they made the match up with JDS. Just a marketing ploy. JDS was definitely the easier fight than Alexey.
Jds is a easier fight than alexey?....FB_IMG_1503251242031.jpg

Blaydes would look like a world champ against Arlovski too at this point. Blaydes had a tough fight against an underrated opponent, Omielanczuk was the last guy to beat Oleinyk after all.

I don't think blaydes would beat tybura or Arlovski

Travis Browne has more lucky punch power than Ngannou. This no name Russian is right.

He probably won't fight on 215. I doubt any top 5 takes the fight on such short notice. Maybe he fights Reem at 216

what exactly has Ngannou to gain with this matchup? it will not raise his stock and Oleynik is actually a dangerous opponent.

lose lose situation for Ngannnou, yes i wish he would take the matchup if nobody else wants to fight but i understand his refusal.

Not raise his stock...Are you retarded ?

What better way to prove you're not a one trick pony ?

A striker that could beat Oliynyk...Especially, if it went to the ground tor a cpl minutes ? That would prove a fighter was well rounded.

Yeah, I know... You're a retard incapable of seeing the big picture.

So, maybe you should STFU !

giphy.gif

So Ngannou is basically saying fuck off to his fans who paid to see him fight on that card.

At this point in his career, yes. Hard to believe being a casual and all. You'll catch on. *wink*
No casual at all. Just not a dumbass. Jds got beat by the reigning champ stipe. I guess everyone who loses to the champ sucks now. Your an idiot sir. Alexy just beat Browne who lost 4 out of his last 5 and 5 out of his last seven. Jds has only lost to three people In the ufc in reem,cain and current champ stipe. You need to stop thinking before you hurt yourself

Francis should be grateful somebody wanted to step up and save his payday. He wants top 5, short notice? lol.
I actually thought he isn't afraid of anyone. I guess that's not the case.
If I'm not mistaken Volkov said that UFC offered him fight with Francis (before Francis vs. AA was announced if I remember it right). Volkov said yes to that fight but Francis didn't accept this fight.

what exactly has Ngannou to gain with this matchup? it will not raise his stock and Oleynik is actually a dangerous opponent.

lose lose situation for Ngannnou, yes i wish he would take the matchup if nobody else wants to fight but i understand his refusal.
Fan respect for taking anyone to put on a show, time and money by not wasting his fight camp and maybe a titleshot if he finishes the fight impressively (lee got a title shot after a controversial win against chiesa...). If he can't get a fight with overeem, he should take this fight

It's a dangerous fight for Francis. If Oleynik gets him to the ground, it's likely GG.

Also, who said Oleynik is a no-name? Dude has over 50 fucking wins, is 4-1 in the UFC, and is currently ranked #10.

Ngannou will have to fight him at some point, Oleksiy is the future HW champ.

Also, who said Oleynik is a no-name? Dude has over 50 fucking wins, is 4-1 in the UFC, and is currently ranked #10.

Yeah he is very good and experienced,also good to call him, he is also from ATT, so he could have chance to repair some damage.

The only time to hespect a duck is when they want a higher ranked opponent.

I don't see a reason to crucify Francis here.

He knows damn well he's not going to get someone top 5 to fight on early notice. The only guys that would be willing to do that are the guys who have nothing to lose, ranked low. I dont know about crucifying him either, you have to respect his stance he's trying to fight for a title for Christs sake..

Back