NFL Lineman: "I could be a UFC champ and beat Stipe"

6 sessions of once a week TDD seminars should do it.
I bet he doesn't even know that elbows and knees are legal, much less be able to assess what it takes to win at this game. But his confidence is up and that's a start.

This guy probably shits Flyweights... he's not making 265.

We'll never see NFLers in the UFC now that USADA is a thing. Also the A level athlete is a myth- all NFLers are juiced to the max.

Last edited:
point proven

I win<GinJuice>

Congrats
you_win_prize_downs.jpg

Unknown black dude try to revenge fallen brother Ngannou.:D
<FookIsThatGuy>

Damon Harrison's check each single game is more than Stipe makes in a year. Lol at taking a break from that to beat up barroom brawlers.

Let your boi step in the cage with Stipe and get a reality check.

And have fun cashing that.

:meow: Stay in your lane.

Last edited:
TS is a fucking troll of the highest order and no matter your counter arguments to him, he aint listening. Aint trying to debate. Just trolling. Waste of typing. Im only writing this to get extra post count.

how am i a troll? i didn't give my opinion one way or the other, i simply posted an interesting article that relates to all the "A level athlete" discussions.

If it was that easy for an NFL player to become successful at MMA they would've already done so. At least one of them would have the balls to get in the cage despite the comparative low pay right?
Mitrione played a total of 9 plays in the NFL, immediately went to the top level MMA org and had a winning record, KO'd the GOAT MMA HW.
Schaub couldn't even get past a practice squad in the NFL, immediately gets to the UFC with a winning record.
Herschel Walker retires from the NFL for over a decade. Takes up MMA for fun at age 50 and is undefeated as a pro.
Brock Lesnar, couldn't even make a practice squad in the NFL, becomes UFC HW champ.

MMA is easy. The reason they don't come over (except the washouts like Brock and Mitrione) is that the money is a fraction what they make playing football.

yeah like 20 years ago. like that matters. randy had been fighting all throughout Lesnar's career. he hadn't wrestled in AGES when he started training MMA.

randy was an NCAA d1 wrestler too btw.

AND an accomplished MMAist,

lesnar is just a superior athlete.. thats why he won

hes only like B level though. imagine what an A level would do

lesnar's alleged combine stats would make him an elite A level athlete.

lesnar won because he was a giant top level athlete AND a lifetime wrestler who also trained for a couple years of mma.

LOL no he wasn't he had just beat Tim Sylvia a second time and Gonzaga. the only dude he lost to in 4 years before lesnar was chuck in their legendary fights,

stop making excuses.

he was also on HGH and TRT.

You mean when he retired twice over the span of those 4 years? He recently set the record for the oldest fighter to win a UFC fight lol Wins over Sylvia and Gonzaga makes him a world class fighter still? Everyone knew he wasn't the same if he was he would have finished Gonzaga and Sylvia before they reached championship rounds and even then it was considered a huge upset that he even won because he was coming out of retirement for the second time.

Brock overpowered a 50 year old LHW who had been worn and torn from years of fighting. He wasn't taking HGH, that would be Brock. TRT doesn't even compare to all the things Lesnar was on.

He was a juiced up nearly 300lb D1 wrestler who struggled with a 50 year old recently retired light heavyweight.

No chance at all. Stipe would KO him within seconds.

NFL Lineman: "I could be a UFC champ and beat Stipe"

Idiot.
Please, put that moron in a ring so he get a real spanking.

Idiot.

Mitrione played a total of 9 plays in the NFL, immediately went to the top level MMA org and had a winning record, KO'd the GOAT MMA HW.
Schaub couldn't even get past a practice squad in the NFL, immediately gets to the UFC with a winning record.
Herschel Walker retires from the NFL for over a decade. Takes up MMA for fun at age 50 and is undefeated as a pro.
Brock Lesnar, couldn't even make a practice squad in the NFL, becomes UFC HW champ.

MMA is easy. The reason they don't come over (except the washouts like Brock and Mitrione) is that the money is a fraction what they make playing football.

there are tons of great football athletes who make 0 in the nfl because they aren't 340 lbs. they are similar athletes who lack nfl size. dominating mma would give them millions. if it was easy.

lol at herschel.

and lesnar didn't play football and was still offered a development league spot. christian okoye was a dominant football player after playing like a year.

What blows my mind is how many people spend their time on an MMA forum and then basically rip the entire sport for all of them being “C level athletes.” Sherdog is fucking stupid sometimes.

Edit: Greg Hardy, ever heard of him? He was an All Pro defensive end and NFL sack leader for the Panthers. By all means he is what many would consider an “A-level” athlete. He was basically disowned by the NFL for domestic allegations, but that’s beside the point. He isn’t even 30 and still in his prime. He’s been training MMA for the past 2 years and is fighting amateur. Have you seen any of his fights? He would absolutely get smoked by Stipe, no problem. Just saying.

Back