NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
A Rob.

Hope you picked Carson lol.
A Rob.

Hope you picked Carson lol.
Lol, I swear I actually had Miller in all week but right before I went to bed yesterday at 9am, I checked out cbs rankings one last time and decided rolled with Carson. Thankfully. Woke up and saw Miller had a doughnut

Not so good was my opponent having Hopkins get him 29 to start things off though

Make or break time. PPR

Breida vs Seattle. Still banged up. Worried hell be injured again or be in a time share with Wilson.

Michel vs Pitts. Pitts is a pretty damn good run defense.

James White vs Pitts. Hilariously inconsistent.

Dion Lewis vs NYG. Titans refuse to feed this guy.

I feel like its between Breida and Michel. Breida’s floor is probably higher but the repeat injury and time share is very concerning. Michel..... you never know wtf youre getting from the Pats.

I got Breida as well but I just can't trust him. I think James White has a big day today.

Jaylen Samuels or Tarik Cohen PPR....

Injuries were brutal this week. Lost Keenan and Aaron Jones in one match up (and Julio, but he produced first). Lost Lamar Miller in my other matchup.

Amari Cooper is still a toss up imo. Not a good game for him

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wish I left Brieda in.

Need one point from Cam and Ian thomas tomorrow in order to make it to the chip in back to back years.

Need season average games out of Kamara and Cam tonight.

Allens 0 and playing Michel over Breida may have killed my season.

Benched Sony for Justin Jackson which turned out to be a good move. Probably set for the Finals in that league unless McCaffgoat puts up 40 tonight.

Down 13 in my IDP semis with Brees, Samuel and Cam Jordan going tonight. Opponent just has Will Lutz. Should be good but you never know.

My opponent started Aaron Jones, Saquon, Tom Brady and Kittle.

Hello finals.

well im out. Falcons D and carson did what they could for me. But i ended up losing by 8 which stings becasue luck, fournette and ebron all combined for 14 together.

Cam, Allen....

I hate you both so much.

Back