NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
i snuck it out and moved on to fight another day. My opponent shit the bed with 68 points so i got lucky with 86 points.

Up 20 and I’m facing Thielen in my standard league. Wish I was up more but it should be close.

I don't get how Mahomes can put up monster fantasy numbers every week without ever dipping in production, not even for one week. It's truly ridiculous. The guy in our league who traded him is a fool.

Big Rape and Tate......brutal way to finish the year. And by all accounts Rape could have come back earlier lol.

Left over 30 pts on my bench and now I may lose. Tied going into the Monday night game. I got Diggs, he has Cook. Feels like I am fucked.

Need 6 from the Seattle D tonight.......

Please let Cousins become Redskins Cousins.

Season is over. Hunt and conner's injury really hurt me. I also had Amari Cooper on the bench....FML.

@Gregolian I'm going full Replacements against you in this playoffs matchup.

I dropped Hunt, Riddick, Watson, and Minny; added Ingram, Dougie, Wentz, and Baltimore, and I'm finna start all four of them.

@Gregolian I'm going full Replacements against you in this playoffs matchup.

I dropped Hunt, Riddick, Watson, and Minny; added Ingram, Dougie, Wentz, and Baltimore, and I'm finna start all four of them.

Gurley and CMC are gonna Golden Gate you

No Carson Wentz this week. Possibly the rest of the season.

Since Ware is out pick 1: Damien Williams, Doug Martin, Jordan Howard, or Jaylen Samuels (think Conner will be back)

Standard league

Since Ware is out pick 1: Damien Williams, Doug Martin, Jordan Howard, or Jaylen Samuels (think Conner will be back)

Standard league
Dougie. Hes the only one who you can depend on to get goal line work.

Standard: Mike Evans or Edelman

Evans hasn't been doing good at all the last few weeks.

Part of me says Edelman but I’m worried White, Burkhead, and Gordon will be the ones scoring with Edelman doing all his work between the 20s

Rivers or Goff? Starting Goff cause the Iggles are a mess but I just know Rivers will probably be throwing all game whereas Rams might get up so much they just ride Gurley down the stretch.

Good luck in the Yoffs ladies.

Only made semi finals in 1/4 leagues this year, but its the second highest buy in so I wont feel too bad if I win.

Kicks off with a bang tonight. Ive got Keenan Allen, he has Mahomo. Hopefully he only throws for 4-5 TDs this time lol.

Normally I wouldnt do this, but the Ravens defense is crazy good. Id go Edelman this week.

Part of me says Edelman but I’m worried White, Burkhead, and Gordon will be the ones scoring with Edelman doing all his work between the 20s

Rivers or Goff? Starting Goff cause the Iggles are a mess but I just know Rivers will probably be throwing all game whereas Rams might get up so much they just ride Gurley down the stretch.
I think Rivers has the higher ceiling this week and safer floor.

Fully expecting the Rams to blow the Eagles out early and run the ball the second half.

I think Rivers has the higher ceiling this week and safer floor.

Fully expecting the Rams to blow the Eagles out early and run the ball the second half.
Yeah, the more I think the more I feel Rivers will be throwing constantly

Back