NFL Discussion v57: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Cooper

Is Carr/King Crab the greatest duo ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howd Broncos/Chargers go? Bosa and Ingram eat the line and Semen alive or just an off day as a whole?

Chargers are an underrated team and I think their coaching staff is entirely to blame. Its insane how many games they fucked away.
Siemian isn't a very good QB and being down two tackles and three WR's exacerbated the fuuuuck out of all of his problems.

Joe Thomas torn tricep, season over. As if the Browns couldnt get worse.

Semen was getting hit a bunch and had the yips the remainder of the game. Dude was ducking and jiving when no one was around him.
Siemian isn't a very good QB and being down two tackles and three WR's exacerbated the fuuuuck out of all of his problems.
Ya that game had disaster written on it given his own injuries, then you factor in the tackles and his favorite target.

I think he can be a quality player but he most certainly panics when he starts getting it. You can see a change in his play after he takes a good shot.

Ya that game had disaster written on it given his own injuries, then you factor in the tackles and his favorite target.

I think he can be a quality player but he most certainly panics when he starts getting it. You can see a change in his play after he takes a good shot.
Over it, he's not taking this team anywhere.

prob a blessing he doesn't have to be around a group of losers tho

Over it, he's not taking this team anywhere.
Somewhat understandable. Think hes proven he can win when he isnt on his was to the ER though.

But no, not going to win on his own or carry a team.

Philly can run away with the division tonight if they win. Big implications.

Bummed to see the Skins playing this game without Norman. Still potential for a good game but that would have been fun.

Wentz better have 80% of his passes thrown Ertz way and not Alshon's so that I can avoid losing by 10 points in Fantasy even though I'm up by 30 right now.

1508797780991.jpg

No doubt the Raiders regret bringing Lynch on board

Has been nothing but a distraction all season

@Streetz

loling hard at Can J Spiller getting cut for a 724th time by the Chefs

The dried up old corpse that used to be Marshawn Lynch better keep Aaron Donald's name out his mouf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back