NFL Discussion v57: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Cooper

Is Carr/King Crab the greatest duo ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons last year: 34.1 PPG
Falcons this year: 21.3 PPG

Steve Sarkisian/Sarkrapian has got to go!

I am in the bench Semen camp. As soon as Lynch can play put him in and see what happens. Then spend some time trying to find some o-line and a QB.

Fuck yeah man, it truly is the best form of semen. Definitely Cambodian breast milk tier.

Fucking See Jay Prosise got 1 snap and didn't return because he reaggravated his alleged ankle injury.

Either he is the most unlucky person in the world, or a cavernous pussy. Time to IR his ass

giphy.gif
Shoulda been the Vikings against the Broncos instead of them back in the day.

Someone needs to help me find a picture of Rashard Robinson crying after Dez scored that TD on him. Dude was legit crying on the sidelines.

Falcons last year: 34.1 PPG
Falcons this year: 21.3 PPG

Steve Sarkisian/Sarkrapian has got to go!
Kyle Canahan looking pretty great for an offensive coach.

Im sure teams are lining up to bring in such a positive personality.

Bills/Raiders tailgates are the GOAT.

Those cats are wild lol.

Vontaze is a piece of shit for the ages. He makes Talib look like Tebow.

I find it amazing that no one has taken out Burfict's knee yet. No one would deserve it more

The NFL needs to weed out these pieces of shit including Burfict and the officials that didn't call that.

I don't get how anyone can be surprised, he was doing this shit when he was at ASU.

There's a reason the Pac 12 refs rarely call penalties on the teams playing ASU and it's the remnants of that douchebag still stink up the team.

EDIT:
The most hilarious part about him is how he always acts like he doesn't understand why he's getting flagged or suspended.

Last edited:
I'll wish the Bengals nothing but ill while they employ him and Pacman. Sure, the Steelers still employ Harrison, but he keeps his roid rage in check most games. Mitchell needs to tone it down a bit sometimes.

I'll wish the Bengals nothing but ill while they employ him and Pacman. Sure, the Steelers still employ Harrison, but he keeps his roid rage in check most games. Mitchell needs to tone it down a bit sometimes.
Burfict isn't roid rage he's just a fucking idiot.

Howd Broncos/Chargers go? Bosa and Ingram eat the line and Semen alive or just an off day as a whole?

Chargers are an underrated team and I think their coaching staff is entirely to blame. Its insane how many games they fucked away.

Semen was getting hit a bunch and had the yips the remainder of the game. Dude was ducking and jiving when no one was around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back