NFL Discussion v39: Buying Rodgers' 2017 Season or Just Curious?

Aaron Rodgers MVP 2017?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a Murderer: Hitmandez Edition coming up in 5... 4...

See this guy gets it
People think just cause they look at something a few times on tv that theyre a fan, but if you spend 20 years of your life physically and financially supporting something you may feel a little different if that thing suddenly gets ripped away from you

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Serenity now, serenity now!
Theres a shit ton of room on the niners bandwagon Pliny and at least half of us hate the team so you would fit right in. Come on board.

Lmao

I actually do feel bad for Raiders fans. Team leaves once, comes back, fans let bygones be bygones and support the team. Get to the SB and then boom over a decade of embarrassing management/play. Fans stick it out. Team finally gets respectable again then boom another relocation

Has this ever happened before in any sport?
No other team has an owner this poor.

Lmao at that fucking thug going gay in prison. What a tough guy.

Rot.

Luck is such a goofy bastard lol

I was bored with the idea of NYG/DAL week 1 again but this has me hyped

Cook, mixon and fournette scored 11, 12 and 11 on the wonderlic. Scoring a 10 means you're literate. Claiborne scored a 7 a few years ago lmfao.

Cook, mixon and fournette scored 11, 12 and 11 on the wonderlic. Scoring a 10 means you're literate. Claiborne scored a 7 a few years ago lmfao.
I grew up with Mixons aunts and uncles, theyre a buncha criminals
Mixons aunt(who I sat next to in elementary) killed a kid during a street corner dice game
That kids older brother played in the NFL for the chiefs
Circle of life really is a beautiful thing

Frank Gore scored a 6 - Every coach said he was brilliant at understanding football - Protections/Defenses/running lanes/everything. He did a rapid fire questions thing and missed 2+2.... Some kind of football savant.

Frank Gore scored a 6 - Every coach said he was brilliant at understanding football - Protections/Defenses/running lanes/everything. He did a rapid fire questions thing and missed 2+2.... Some kind of football savant.
See hole
Run fast
See LB
Move away
Run fast

To hell with book learnin. RUN FAST

I think Marino had a relatively low score for a QB

The wonderlic means fuck all outside of making jokes about them being dumb asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back