NFL Discussion v39: Buying Rodgers' 2017 Season or Just Curious?

Aaron Rodgers MVP 2017?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams have been able to stop Peterson because they figured out that the only thing he was in the game for was to run the ball. Most teams demand a lot more than just running the ball. They have to read defenses to be a part of the passing game as well as block.
Teams have been able to stop Peterson? Nope. Shitty team and injuries are the only thing that has stopped Peterson.

Id like my rb to not be retahded, but, as ol' Einstein said, "if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

That said, there's one this that connects Brady Raahgaahs Peyton and Breesus - they're all incredibly intelligent.

Peterson just doesn't fit well in this offense IMO. He's the same style as Mark Ingram who at this point in his career is just as good as AP. I think his impact will be minimal

GOAT Wilfork moment

1488598_10.jpg

He murdered Crouch. lol

Peterson just doesn't fit well in this offense IMO. He's the same style as Mark Ingram who at this point in his career is just as good as AP. I think his impact will be minimal
If PEDerson (healthy) can go ape shit in a non-existent offense with a shit line why cant he perform in one of the most dynamic offenses in the league? Breesus is still ripping shit up.

If PEDerson (healthy) can go ape shit in a non-existent offense with a shit line why cant he perform in one of the most dynamic offenses in the league? Breesus is still ripping shit up.
Yes Bressus is ripping it up, but how does AP factor in? He doesnt catch passes and the Saints O-Line isnt very good at run blocking.

Good thing the Aints are looking to address their offensive woes. That side of the ball has really been holding them back in recent seasons

Yes Bressus is ripping it up, but how does AP factor in? He doesnt catch passes and the Saints O-Line isnt very good at run blocking.
Didnt catch passes or have a QB/line worth a shit in Min either yet he still goes nuts. Surely having a great QB makes it easier opening up coverage for him. Stack the box for AP, what does Brees do? Put extra help in the secondary, what does AP do?

How is Beaterson at pass protection? Picking up blitzes seems like it might require an ounce of intelligence...

It doesnt but he isnt very good. Tay Train was benched because coaches thought he didnt grasp the play book (too stupid) and he is exceptional at pass blocking lol.

Ingram/AP is a nasty 1-2. Pretty sure they have like 16 other no names who will churn out 500-600 yards in check downs too. Saints seem to produce those guys every year.

Blunt likely heading to NYG. That would be a nice pick up.

Blunt likely heading to NYG. That would be a nice pick up.

Nice. That's been rumored for a while, wonder if they'll try and make it happen before or after the draft.

So chargers might be my most hated team this year, just because my ex cheated on me and left me.....But I got to keep the dogs so fuck her

So chargers might be my most hated team this year, just because my ex cheated on me and left me.....But I got to keep the dogs so fuck her
Did she cheat on you with Joey Bosa or something??

If I ever got divorced the only fight we would have is over our dog.

You can't turn a hoe into a housewife, hoes don't act right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back