NFL Discussion v38: Show me your TDs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Bruce 2020

Wtf is this Sherman trade talk nonsense?

Dunno what I'd give up for him on GB but it'd be a lot

JPP on twitter saying no deal haha. Wonder if he's trolling since Schefter broke the news.....

Canboys gonna cover OBJ Shep and Marshall with fans they pull out of the stands

Anthony Brown was their best CB last year, he's still there. Scandrick was played hurt all of last season, he's not much better the average but he's not worse than Carr. Carr was just an average CB, just durable. Mo is a good CB, for the 5 games a year you get him. Church was a great tackler but a liability in coverage. It won't be easy, but it wasn't the Cowboys defense that won them games anyway.

No way haha. Taking the division this year. Cowgirls lost offensive line pieces and defensive players.

Wahsingtons a mess. Eagles I highly doubt.

The defensive players kind of hurt right now, but nobody they lost was irreplaceable. Leary was a stud, but still the 4th best O-lineman, and his replacement is Collins so not a steep drop off. RT maaaay be an issue lol Chaz Green played really well in the chances he got, but he's injured so damn much he may as well not factor in.

Yo that's fucked up son, I wanted Cook for his run blocking capabilities. You all got an embarrassment of riches when it comes to blocking. Good pick up.

811343216.gif
Word is he has motivational issues but when he's on he is a tremendous blocker

For the gif #88 was Kendricks and #89 was Cook.

Cook never had pass/run blocking as one of his strong suits with the Rams.

Common term for CANadians. The oil patch. Oilfield trash is what they are called around here. Not the engineers, just the uneducated hands that make good money and immediately waste it on stupid shit with absolutely no consideration for a future beyond a month.
I watched some stuff on that situation. Filling people's pockets with money while they live in strange places surrounded but nothing other than other versions of themselves makes for bad situations

Would be a really stupid move imo. Sherman is the man.

Send Bam Bam to Oakland though.
Yo if you guys snatched Kam and got lynch out of retirement, the raiders would be my 2nd favorite team. I'd be so jealous if you guys only got 1 of them let alone both

The oilfield. Hurting times up north right now.
GOATifornia is waiting my dude.
Yo if you guys snatched Kam and got lynch out of retirement, the raiders would be my 2nd favorite team. I'd be so jealous if you guys only got 1 of them let alone both
Im going to lose my shit if Lynch actually happens lol.

GOAT announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back