NFL Discussion v38: Show me your TDs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is retarded if it's true and only about his protest.

This is retarded if it's true and only about his protest.

I've been a long time advocate of genuine hate, but goddamn those guys should calm down. Imagine what the leeg might look like if they genuinely hated people that committed actual crimes.

Fresh beast mode kinda scares me. I'd rather they pick up broke down beatyourson instead.

All of the Giants DBs are posting pictures of them with DRC and I'm nervous as hell that he got cut. It'd be so stupid, he's an excellent corner and not every team can say they have 3 great ones.

All of the Giants DBs are posting pictures of them with DRC and I'm nervous as hell that he got cut. It'd be so stupid, he's an excellent corner and not every team can say they have 3 great ones.

I respect the Giants DB's, as much as I hate NY. However, 3 "Great" CB's is a stretch.

God look how good this shit looks. Get him Reggie, PLS PLS PLS!!!

I respect the Giants DB's, as much as I hate NY. However, 3 "Great" CB's is a stretch.

Jenkins was one of the best last year (which was fucking shocking to me), DRC is super underrated, and Apple is a star in the making imo. I think Apple had a great year for a rookie, not on Ramsey's level but as good as one can ask for out of a rookie CB. DRC has enough speed to hang with most players and has really good ball skills. Apple and DRC aren't shutdown guys (for Apple... not yet) but they'd be immediate upgrades on most squads.

My main point is most teams struggle to have two guys holding it down that you can be confident in, Giants have 3 who can. Hopefully DRC isn't going anywhere.

False alarm, DRC isn't going anywhere. Secondary was trolling
<[analyzed}>

Fresh beast mode kinda scares me. I'd rather they pick up broke down beatyourson instead.
lynchdives.gif

LOL at bringing in competition for a kicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back