NFL Discussion v 42: Mike Holmes is still a can

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know the player sucks - that's why the cowboys were so quick to cut him. It's just funny because they clearly did it to finally get some positive PR, and it still blew up in their face.

There's not a single person who said "Wow, those Cowboys are a class organization for cutting Lucky"

I put this in the same class as everyone on twitter bitching about men not being able to handle a female Dr. Who. I saw thousands of tweets condemning those men, yet never heard or saw a single post stating that they didn't want a female Dr. Who.

This is the same thing, everyone keeps saying "I can't believe all the dumbasses who think the Cowboys are moral now because they cut Lucky" but not a single person, comment, tweet, etc... saying "I'm glad the Cowboys are an organization that does the right things, and cut that criminal".

Maybe because they cut an innocent guy?

Your white knighting has reached fucking retarded levels.

A lot of discussion itt about a team that's won 1 yoff game since 1997

Maybe because they cut an innocent guy?

Your white knighting has reached fucking retarded levels.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you answering some mystery question I didn't know I asked?

I said nobody is saying they were classy for doing it.

The point is, they got no positive PR from cutting him, nobody was suddenly changing their minds about the Cowboys for cutting Lucky. It's not a hard concept.

A lot of discussion itt about a team that's won 1 yoff game since 1997

Who's that? Must suck for who ever is a fan of that team. My favorite team has TWICE as many playoff win's than that

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you answering some mystery question I didn't know I asked?

I said nobody is saying they were classy for doing it.

The point is, they got no positive PR from cutting him, nobody was suddenly changing their minds about the Cowboys for cutting Lucky. It's not a hard concept.
No one is saying theyre classy or giving them a pat on the back because they cut an innocent person.

giphy.gif

No one is saying theyre classy or giving them a pat on the back because they cut an innocent person.

Ah, there's a timeline issue here.

Now that we KNOW he didn't do it, of course they aren't.

I'm talking yesterday when people didn't know he was innocent, people still didn't think that Dallas had turned it around and was now the model franchise for justice and morality. Maybe the Cowboys thought it would help, but I can't see how any person with half a brain would think so. It's a little late for those tricks.

Ah, there's a timeline issue here.

Now that we KNOW he didn't do it, of course they aren't.

I'm talking yesterday when people didn't know he was innocent, people still didn't think that Dallas had turned it around and was now the model franchise for justice and morality. Maybe the Cowboys thought it would help, but I can't see how any person with half a brain would think so. It's a little late for those tricks.
Bullshit. His agent had proof showing he wasnt even there during the time of the arrest and the Canboys cut him anyway lol.

Had the wrong guy

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bullshit. His agent had proof showing he wasnt even there during the time of the arrest and the Canboys cut him anyway lol.

Are you trying to insinuate that the Cowboys knew he didn't do it and cut him anyways for the PR thinking that there's no way ever that it would get out that he was innocent?

No, they jumped the gun on cutting him because he had put them in a position where they couldn't trust his word. Several Cowboys "insiders" have came out saying there were a laundry list of things and it's even coming out now that the team has some info as well that the whole dognapping thing wasn't legit either, though I can't personally think of a reason to fake that.

They jumped the gun, there's no denying that. But it's not like they jumped the gun on cutting a picture perfect player, they jumped the gun because of his own action in the past.

Last edited:
Also, how the fuck do the police explain tracking a guy down and putting out an arrest warrant on a him when the person who was caught apparently had zero ID.

They had no real way of positively ID'ing the guy who shoplifted that stuff, but they just went on ahead and gave him a court date and put out a warrant for him when he didn't show up.

*edit

Apparently they pulled up a pic of Lucky Whitehead in the Virginia DMV's database, and they looked alike.

Last edited:
Are you trying to insinuate that the Cowboys knew he didn't do it and cut him anyways for the PR thinking that there's no way ever that it would get out that he was innocent?

No, they jumped the gun on cutting him because he had put them in a position where they couldn't trust his word. Several Cowboys "insiders" have came out saying there were a laundry list of things and it's even coming out now that the team has some info as well that the whole dognapping thing wasn't legit either, though I can't personally think of a reason to fake that.

They jumped the gun, there's no denying that. But it's not like they jumped the gun on cutting a picture perfect player, they jumped the gun because of his own action in the past.

If that incident didnt happen he wasnt getting cut. His agent provided proof he wasnt there. They cut him.

They look fucking retarded on every level regardless of other incidents or not. This is the one that they made the move over, and it was one they had proof he didnt do lol.

I really cant wait to see what the Cowboys have to do for you not to defend it. Im on the edge of my seat tbh.

If that incident didnt happen he wasnt getting cut. His agent provided proof he wasnt there. They cut him.

They look fucking retarded on every level regardless of other incidents or not. This is the one that they made the move over, and it was one they had proof he didnt do lol.

I really cant wait to see what the Cowboys have to do for you not to defend it. Im on the edge of my seat tbh.

You're sitting here saying the Cowboys KNEW he was innocent and cut him anyway. You're wrong. They probably didn't give him a chance to prove it, because of all the other bullshit, but there is no way they knew he was innocent and still cut him. If you actually think that, I hope you got a real good stretch in before that long ass reach.

The only thing i'm defending is that the Cowboys didn't know he was innocent, before cutting him.

He SAID he was innocent, they didn't believe him, so they cut him. THEN we found out he was innocent. You are trying to paint this picture that the Cowboys knew %100 that he was innocent, and they cut him anyway. You're wrong AND the Cowboys were wrong.

Yes Im sure that his agent just forgot to mention he had proof until after the fact lmao. Jesus you are delusional.

Yes Im sure that his agent just forgot to mention he had proof until after the fact lmao. Jesus you are delusional.

So you are saying the Cowboys KNEW he was innocent, and still suspended him? Come on man, stop it.

The most likely scenario, they heard about it, they told Lucky they were releasing him... he says he's innocent, they don't believe him, and they cut him. Again, everyone already knows he has a pattern of lying and making stupid decisions. He's been benched for games, he's was in a car wreck last year that he posted all over snapchat but didn't tell anyone in the Cowboys org about it, and they found out by a reporter asking how he was doing after his wreck, he was late to meetings, and apparently a ton of other things that never went public.

In fact, I can show you an episode of the Cowboys podcast from yesterday morning before ANY of this got out, where one of the reporters mentions Jason Garret having a team meeting about all this shit that's been happening. They say Jason made it intentionally awkward and was calling people out by names. Just in passing, the one writer mentions how Lucky Whitehead was one of the guys who Jason called out by name...this was hours before any of this even came out.

If you think the cowboys knew he was innocent and cut him anyway, then you just sit up there on your high horse and think i'm the idiot. I guess you're smart enough to know that if you cut someone who's innocent, you'll look completely retarded and it will backfire, but the cowboys front office and director of PR arent. Wish were all as smart as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back