NFL Discussion: Trubisky > Mahomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my shitty work computer, so tweets not coming up. I assume the Broncans fans are talking about that missed delay of game?

Yes, but also a new meme for the ages. It's the Kermit drinking tea meme with a Mahomes jersey on and the Mahomes bandana + hair. lmao

I dunno bro .. I'm betting at his age and 1/2 crippled he could still own 3/4 of dudes who post on karate forums.

This would be true if it wasn't for the fact that he's as dead as Good Friday.

Jesus .... I didn't even know he was sick.
0482e6e6a3f70c9bc0d4eb1a59d3d444.jpg

The GOD drive in Tecmo Bowl was maybe the most frustrating thing ever.

Jags vs. Chiefs will be a blast! I'm thinking the jags' D may win that game.

Week 5 looks fun. Panthers or Pats for my elimination pool.

Canthers should lay waste to the gmen but we also thought the bills would get shit on by the Vikings lol.

Canthers should lay waste to the gmen but we also thought the bills would get shit on by the Vikings lol.

For sure. I try to aovid the most obvious survivor pick, so might shy away from the Pats this week. It seems like the big upsets are what really wrecks the survivor pools.

What a horrible day for Colorado sports. Rockies eat shit in the playoff game with the Dodgers and have to play in the WC and the Broncos blow a 10 point 4th quarter lead to the Chiefs.

<2>

What a horrible day for Colorado sports. Rockies eat shit in the playoff game with the Dodgers and have to play in the WC and the Broncos blow a 10 point 4th quarter lead to the Chiefs.

<2>

Look on the bright side- the Rockies are facing Jon Lester.

Should be a fun one.

Look on the bright side- the Rockies are facing Jon Lester.

Should be a fun one.

Lester’s not exactly someone I’d be stoked to face in a one game playoff lol

<2>

Perfect!

That royals team was something else.. either way Lester’s probably one of the best active playoff pitchers.

Of course. I was baiting with previous post. That was one of the most exciting WC games ever.

I love beisbol yoffs. Cant wait to see some competent play since the Royals were a dumpster fire this year.

At this point in the season, they could be.
tenor.gif

I hope the Jags snap Flacco in half in the playoffs. Baltimore has a couple very winnable games coming up, they could easily be 5-1 :(

tenor.gif

I hope the Jags snap Flacco in half in the playoffs. Baltimore has a couple very winnable games coming up, they could easily be 5-1 :(

Great Mikey will have a field day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back