NFL Discussion: Trubisky > Mahomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey is having not just a field day, but a field season. Suck it, sportsbar.

Glad to see you all awakening to obvious greatness.

Gayvens get smoked in the yoffs if they manage to make it and you can tt2tb

Gayvens get smoked in the yoffs if they manage to make it and you can tt2tb

Lol...We shall see.

No one is better than, Joe "King of the Postseason" FlaccGOAT.

If the season ended today, it would be:

KC, Cincy, Miami, Tenn, Jax, Baltimore.....

I like the Ravens chances there, to say the least.

And I am being completely honest, the derpier looking Manning brother scares the fuck out of me every time he makes the post-season.

That dude could look like utter shit in the regular season but he has even a modicum of protection and he scares the shit out of me in the post-season.

And I am being completely honest, the derpier looking Manning brother scares the fuck out of me every time he makes the post-season.

That dude could look like utter shit in the regular season but he has even a modicum of protection and he scares the shit out of me in the post-season.

I agree, but I have Flacco up there too...

For all the shit he gets, people claiming Ravens defense has carried him, etc...its always the defense that loses the game....Last year in Cinci for a win and in playoff spot, the year prior in Pittsburgh, 2011 vs Pats AFC Championship game, 2014 divisional round to Pats surrendering some ridiculous number of points.....just off the top of my head.

Hell, I was scared shitless the D was crumbling and gonna lose the Lombardi to Kaep.

I agree, but I have Flacco up there too...

For all the shit he gets, people claiming Ravens defense has carried him, etc...its always the defense that loses the game....Last year in Cinci for a win and in playoff spot, the year prior in Pittsburgh, 2011 vs Pats AFC Championship game, 2014 divisional round to Pats surrendering some ridiculous number of points.....just off the top of my head.

Hell, I was scared shitless the D was crumbling and gonna lose the Lombardi to Kaep.
I give Flacco a real rough time ever since he called himself elite or people labelled him an elite QB the last time he had a new contract.

To me, elite is only 2 guys with Breesus a very close 3rd and the 2 Top Tier elite guys are both wearing #12 on their jerseys.

To put it this way... Rodgers and Brady if they're like Green Berets Breesus is the dude going through school to get his long tab.

Guys like Flacco are at least another tier or two underneath of that for me. Being a Packers fan I am admittedly biased though so... yeah.

If you think about it this way. Put any other QB under center at minimum in GB... they wouldn't have had that consecutive playoff appearance run. Just look at FatCarthy's record as a head coach without Rodgers vs with Rodgers.

Flacco has flashed elite level play....

injuries and zero weapons around him have brought him down...
And his defense has failed him in multiple big games...

He obviously is not a Brady/Brees/Rodgers.
BUT, he has a better deep ball than all of em.

Would I put Flacco in any GOAT talks or consider him HOF worthy or truly elite....NO.

But he is way better than he gets credit for.

Better deep ball than Rodgers......

LOL WUT?!

And he's better than all 19 QB's the Ravens have had before combined.

What a fuckton of shitty QB play Ravens fans have had to deal with.

Ravens are easily the 2nd or 3rd team in the nfl currently. They'll probably win 12 or 13 games. AFC is loaded this year.

LOL WUT?!

Yep...when he has receivers that can get open and catch the ball.

Look at what he did with Jacoby Jones/Torrey Smith/Smokey Brown....

Making them all look like Randy Moss.

Your Honor, I move for immediate dismissal of these outrageous claims of Flaccan having a better deep ball than Rodgers.

LOL WUT?!
That's probably the only nit I would pick with Mikey's post though. The rest is spot on.

THe past 2-3 years, FlacGOAT has looked pretty meh, but it was mostly injuries and lack of weapons, which lead to him playing tentative and throwing off his back foot. This year he is back to playing with confidence, stepping into throws and hitting guys in stride down the field.

Show me a better throw than this:

052714_nym_50_cent_first_pitch_tw_1_ifwaksuv_trds3xyn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back