NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
revo vs pua

wdGJ2.gif
There would be beer in the corners. Water is for cans.

Report: Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston to receive three-game suspension for Uber incident
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/723595002

Wow!

After the rape allegations, it is very hard to believe these are both gold diggers.

<{hfved}>

Damn, I remember reading about this story months ago and I felt like it was bullshit then. I remember seeing something about how he wasn't even in the front seat or the other passengers denied that it happened. Its been awhile but it is what it is.

<{hfved}>

Damn, I remember reading about this story months ago and I felt like it was bullshit then. I remember seeing something about how he wasn't even in the front seat or the other passengers denied that it happened. Its been awhile but it is what it is.
And supposedly there were 3 ppl in the car and the UBER attorney says Winston was solo. Also their is no video evidence and a police report was never filed. Wouldn’t be surprised if it gets reduced to 2 games.

And supposedly there were 3 ppl in the car and the UBER attorney says Winston was solo. Also their is no video evidence and a police report was never filed. Wouldn’t be surprised if it gets reduced to 2 games.

Goodell is a fucking dictator. I wish they'd just shit can him but whatever.

Lol, they even discovered one of his “witnesses” wasn’t even in the fucking car. JaRapeis drunk and groping some chick is the least surprising thing I can imagine that idiot doing.

Lol, they even discovered one of his “witnesses” wasn’t even in the fucking car. JaRapeis drunk and groping some chick is the least surprising thing I can imagine that idiot doing.

<TheWire1>

<WellThere>

JaJameis should just eat the L and accept his suspension. He’s probably scared that Fitzpatrick steals his job.

JaJameis should just eat the L and accept his suspension. He’s probably scared that Fitzpatrick steals his job.

If Fitz Dog is able to steal your job it was never really your job to begin with.

Two different sexual assault allegations along with being a known dip shit is a hard one to sell innocence on.

Kolton Miller is pushing for the starting LT spot over Penn.

Id love to be proven wrong about my feelings on that draft pick. Penn is old as shit but dude still plays at a very high level.

Kolton Miller is pushing for the starting LT spot over Penn.

Id love to be proven wrong about my feelings on that draft pick. Penn is old as shit but dude still plays at a very high level.
Carr injury LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back