NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fucked up situation all around and I blame Winston’s dumbass for being around all these idiots. Something must’ve happened and his woman found out about it because he ended up marrying her and just had a kid lol

This is a fucked up situation all around and I blame Winston’s dumbass for being around all these idiots. Something must’ve happened and his woman found out about it because he ended up marrying her and just had a kid lol
Being the second “accusation” its looking like hes the dumbass tbh.

Lq8ruOB.jpg

Alex Smith not on the top 100 lol. I give him a lot of shit but dude......marcus mariota made the honorable mention list over him (110 - 101)

Edit: but i guess when you switch teams, the team that has to vote for you doesn't really know you.

Yeah, but whose side is he on?
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

Alex Smith not on the top 100 lol. I give him a lot of shit but dude......marcus mariota made the honorable mention list over him (110 - 101)
This on top of that historic yoff performance must sting.

I hope someday this ex you speak of will be gone from your mind.
It's getting there. It's a long process.....but its better than last year. Hanging with a new girl helps....but she doesn't like sports......don't see it lasting haha

It's getting there. It's a long process.....but its better than last year. Hanging with a new girl helps....but she doesn't like sports......don't see it lasting haha

Takes time, but youll get there. I still have a big chip on my shoulder from my ex wife, but every day I find myself doing a lot better. Dating someone 12 years my junior has done wonders even if we both know it wont last.

On NFL talk, Ive never cared for 'TOP XX PLAYERS' lists because they tend to forget that this is a team sport. A great reciever can make a mediocre QB look good and vice versa, a good line can make a bad RB look amazing, ect ect. But amazing players cant look really good without the tools around them to do it. You could be the best QB of all time but if your line is swiss cheese and your recievers cant break away you're gonna look like shit no matter what.

Top 100 is just fun. Its not relevant at all. You get to see highlights from guys you maybe normally dont watch, clips you wouldnt see otherwise, soundbites that are hilarious, and player personalities in the interviews.

Besides the games its easily my favorite NFL program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back