NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

Just what we needed. Another suspension that will probably be overturned, reduced, fought to the teeth, and fuck all come of it.

Meh can got in the kids face for a split second and then turned around smirking after. The 10 second edit video is crap just trying to make him look bad. He probably even signed an autograph for those kids lol. Also that was at a charity high school football camp iirc. Those kids are absolute shitheads for acting like that to a star professional athlete going out of his way to do something positive. Bet those kids are saints in the classroom or on the street.

Lmfao at JaRapeis. Bucs will win 5 games this year if they have a good season.

Meh can got in the kids face for a split second and then turned around smirking after. The 10 second edit video is crap just trying to make him look bad. He probably even signed an autograph for those kids lol. Also that was at a charity high school football camp iirc. Those kids are absolute shitheads for acting like that to a star professional athlete going out of his way to do something positive. Bet those kids are saints in the classroom or on the street.

Lmfao at JaRapeis. Bucs will win 5 games this year if they have a good season.

They'll win more games with him out. Not really but I can dream.

Jajameis HAD to be high on something when he ate that W

Looking like the Martavis suspension stuff was click bait.

Not that anyone is confident hell stay clean lol.

giphy.webp

Fuck that dude and his forward progress call in the KC Tenn playoff game

dj_SMASH.0.gif

James Harrison is a fucking monster.

@PUO3, for some strange reason the delete function is gone for this post.The delete function is missing on my cell phone and my computer. Also the video is showing up on my computer but it won't show up on my phone. I was thinking about deleting this post because it won't show up on my phone and I know a lot of posters are mobile posters. I have a google pixel 2 if that helps.

Last edited:

James Harrison is a fucking monster.

@PUO3, for some strange reason the delete function is gone for this post.The delete function is missing on my cell phone and my computer. Also the video is showing up on my computer but it won't show up on my phone. I was thinking about deleting this post because it won't show up on my phone and I know a lot of posters are mobile posters. I have a google pixel 2 if that helps.

Hm. Both show up for me. Ill dig around and see if anyones having similar issues, might be some bugs in the new layout.

Hm. Both show up for me. Ill dig around and see if anyones having similar issues, might be some bugs in the new layout.

Yeah its really weird. I wonder if it has something to do with using facebook as the source for the video. This is the only post that I've made where the delete button is missing.

Edit: Cancel that theory because I'm not seeing a delete button for this post either.

Video isnt showing on my phone either. But if I hit reply, the code for it shows.

Adblock blocking it for some reason? I know on some sites it can bone imbedded videos.

The video loads fine for me. But then again I’m not poor and have a real phone.

Lol at using a search engine for a phone.

You must be excited for the Ask Jeeves Megabit 4.

I've had that issue of not being able to delete posts in the SB. One day I could and one day I couldn't. Haven't had it in a while, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back