NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Healthy Luck for 16 games = interesting AFC South. 4th best roster, but the new GM looks to be adding a bunch of real pieces and they will he in the hunt if Luck plays

Healthy Luck for 16 games = interesting AFC South. 4th best roster, but the new GM looks to be adding a bunch of real pieces and they will he in the hunt if Luck plays

I'd love to see the Cardiac Colts make a return.

Hell no. First off, the Colts would have to make the playoffs which is quite the long shot. Jags are a damn good team even with a mediocre QB, and Watson will be back for the Texans meaning they should be hot again. Even with luck, I would put either of those teams ahead of the Colts to head to the post season.

Secondly, Luck will be coming back after two years following a bad injury and recuperation. Not only will he be rusty, teams will be testing him to see if he is gunshy about getting smoked in the backfield. Even if he doesn't break during the season he's going to be spending a lot of time getting rid of that ball in a hurry to avoid getting killed.

So short of Luck becoming the god damned Terminator behind that Oline and putting on a show like he did his first few seasons, they ain't making the post season period.

Dude the AFC South is a real tough division. You can argue that division being one of the toughest in the league. Gezz.

Teddy 2 gloves gonna win comeback POTY after leading the J-E-T-S to the Yoffs

Teddy is gonna be interesting to watch also. He was never a world breaker, but he was fairly good. But with how is knee essentially exploded, he's going to be a huge question mark for the Jets.

Teddy is gonna be interesting to watch also. He was never a world breaker, but he was fairly good. But with how is knee essentially exploded, he's going to be a huge question mark for the Jets.

He's still their best option at QB, imo.

Teddy is a can and I'll be surprised if he even makes the roster.

Oof. Chip Kelly pls.

Garnett cut? Wonder what his reasoning for that is.

E: Bah, my reading skills suck. May be cut.

Last edited:
A writer (Matt Barrows IIRC) put in his "mailbag questions" that he could see Garnett being the "surprise cut". PFT ran with it lol.

A writer (Matt Barrows IIRC) put in his "mailbag questions" that he could see Garnett being the "surprise cut". PFT ran with it lol.
Hot takes>legitimate articles

Any time I read “hot take” I read it like the beginning of “Country Grammar”

Hot shit!!!

Thought you all should know.

Always kinda sad watching those videos, for every success story in the NFL there is a hundred failed dreams. I can't imagine going that far just to crash and burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back