NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a rather grandiose imagination.

JC was damaged goods and Denver thought they could squeeze another year out of his depleted knees. Didnt work out for them, but they paid him next to nothing so it is no sweat off their backs.

Im disappointed that Charles will only be someone who hardcore football fans remember. He was a truly special, HoF level talent.

Sucks he will be a footnote.
Weird thing is I legit thought he still looked good as a change of pace back. I literally have no idea why he wasn't used more.

It legit felt like a spite move lol.

So, the Rams are going to pay everyone except Donald?

hxdCpt2.gif

I don't get it. It's almost like they're trolling him. at this point..

hxdCpt2.gif

I don't get it. It's almost like they're trolling him. at this point..
I don’t think they’re looking at him as crucial to their success at this point. Don’t agree but that’s absolutely the message they’re sending.

Weird thing is I legit thought he still looked good as a change of pace back. I literally have no idea why he wasn't used more.

It legit felt like a spite move lol.

I think it could have been both, tbh. I remember the last year in KC he never practiced in the hope they could keep him fresh for games...in which he hardly played.

To your point, though, I just looked up his stats in Denver and he was still productive when he got in.

Dont think Ive heard any news this offseason about a potential signing.

I don’t think they’re looking at him as crucial to their success at this point. Don’t agree but that’s absolutely the message they’re sending.
Shit like this is why the franchise tag needs to go away.

I agree, maybe one franchise tag at the most. It pays really well and I do think teams that draft well should have as much of a chance to keep their superstars as possible, but anything past that is ridiculous in this sport. You’re always one play away from a debilitating injury and should get your market value when you can.

5th year options are even worse. Franchise tag is bullshit but at least theyre making top pay and its all guaranteed.

5th year options are even worse. Franchise tag is bullshit but at least theyre making top pay and its all guaranteed.

I don't mind the 5th year option so much because you have to decide on that a year early. If you had to do that for the Franchise tag (which I understand that the logistics aren't the same) it would be a different story.

I don't mind the 5th year option so much because you have to decide on that a year early. If you had to do that for the Franchise tag (which I understand that the logistics aren't the same) it would be a different story.
It stops guys from getting the big deal sooner. If they get injured on that 5th year, or have a down season, theyre fucked.

I think you made a racist comment and now want to try to save face.

I'm pointing out that there are reasons that there are more black athletes and convicts which is what the subject of the tweet was.

This is the world's greatest QB:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back