NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the salary cap could get reworked per like side of the ball. You have so much for offense and so much for defense.

It stops guys from getting the big deal sooner. If they get injured on that 5th year, or have a down season, theyre fucked.

I mean, that's a fair take...but what are we supposed to do? You do get a pretty big jump in salary in that 5th year. I mean, we can't just make mandatory 2 year contracts or something. If you get hurt, you get hurt. You could sign a giant record breaking deal, get hurt the first year, and not see 80% of that money unless your Kurt Cousins.

They need to get together and figure out how to make guaranteed contracts work for everyone

Man, who saw this coming?

Man, who saw this coming?

giphy.gif

Odds on Incognito having CTE?

-5000 seems safe.

Odds on Incognito having CTE?

-5000 seems safe.
Those odds are still better than Austin Collie's odds. Dude looked like he had been shot by a sniper at least twice on the field.

You’d think they’d at least have bakeGOAT lose the farmers tan before that photo shoot

If McGOATfrey stays healthy I think he has a shot at 2k yards from scrimmage this year.

Goat Allen already has Brown fans second guessing the Baker pick. lmao

Most Raider thing ever lmao

I wish McGoatfrey was more under the radar simply for PPR Fantasy purposes the way Woodhead was.
Hell be my second round pick. Reaching early for those 80+ receptions.

Hell be my second round pick. Reaching early for those 80+ receptions.
I'm glad the one league I am for sure in won't be drafting until the very first weekend before the regular season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back