NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints will be tough again, failcans will fail as usual and lol at the bucanqueers. Canthers will win 9-10 games this year. Only blaring weakness is their secondary. This is easily the most talent can has ever had around him though, I’m expecting a big year out of him.
*glaring

IF the Niners perform during this season the way they did after Jimmy G showed up I'd add the Bitch Pigeons to that list that won't make the playoffs. By all accounts they have done jack and shit to shore up that o-line and lost a large amount of their defensive stars.

Rustle and Caroll are good enough to keep that squad of cans in contention.

Rustle and Caroll are good enough to keep that squad of cans in contention.
Rustled is. If Carroll was his cocaine snorting ass wouldn't have ran back to the NCAA after his failed tenure in NY and NE.

I just don't see it this year. NFC as a whole is a murderers row this year barring catastrophic injuries.

Packers with Godgers
Rams
Wentz back with the Iggles
Minny if Cook plays at the level he was pre-injury and that Defense hasn't fallen off
Niners if Jimmy G plays at the level he was at
Saints and Canthers too.

Rustled is. If Carroll was his cocaine snorting ass wouldn't have ran back to the NCAA after his failed tenure in NY and NE.

I just don't see it this year. NFC as a whole is a murderers row this year barring catastrophic injuries.

Packers with Godgers
Rams
Wentz back with the Iggles
Minny if Cook plays at the level he was pre-injury and that Defense hasn't fallen off
Niners if Jimmy G plays at the level he was at
Saints and Canthers too.

I could see the packers flopping again this year if godgers gets hurt. Hoping that doesn’t happen though.. but ya the nfc is loaded.

I could see the packers flopping again this year if godgers gets hurt. Hoping that doesn’t happen though.. but ya the nfc is loaded.
Fuck you for even speaking those words.

I hope Sean Lee gets another concussion breaking Scam's femur now.

NFC is overrated every year.

<8>
I don’t believe the Raiders are not talking to Khalil Mack,” Papa said Tuesday on 95.7 The Game. “I said yesterday on my show that I think Labor Day Monday is when you’ve really got to hope Khalil Mack is going to start to make his way to 1220 Harbor Bay Parkway and get ready to play the next Monday.

Papa also doesn’t believe Mack will miss any regular season games, but did offer a date that both sides should hope Mack returns to the team – even if it happens without a new deal in place:

“If you’re asking for where this is going to be, I’ve said all along I don’t think he misses any league games . There was a report from CBS Sports yesterday that they would be shocked if he shows up on time, but where are they getting that from? Is that coming from Joel Segal? Is it coming from the Raiders? I think the one thing is there’s not a lot of inflammatory quotes from either side. We’ve not heard a word from Joel Segal. Reggie won’t talk, they’re not going to let Tom Delaney talk, who’s doing the contract, Khalil’s not talking so I think that’s good. You’re not burning any bridges down. I think this is just hardcore NFL big money negotiation that is typical in August.”

NFC is overrated every year.
They finally got a sb that wasn't the peacocks and everyone is losing their shit.
AFC is legit stacked this year too, no idea why this mid-2000's "NFC IS DOMINANT" narrative came around. Do you remember that? When people were using the Giants and the Pro Bowl to make that case? Jesus fucking christ

They finally got a sb that wasn't the peacocks and everyone is losing their shit.
AFC is legit stacked this year too, no idea why this mid-2000's "NFC IS DOMINANT" narrative came around. Do you remember that? When people were using the Giants and the Pro Bowl to make that case? Jesus fucking christ
Same thing the last several seasons. Every year the NFC is allegedly stacked.

Same thing the last several seasons. Every year the NFC is allegedly stacked.
Rams went full Golden State, but that's still a volatile team. We keen falling for it. Look at the Steelers.

Winning the Super Bowl doesn’t make a conference better lol..

So... the AFC is stacked because literally it's only had 3 teams win a SB from that conference the last like decade and a half?

Argument could be made outside of the Ravens and the Donkey wins it's been 2 teams running that conference for the better part of 2 decades.

So... the AFC is stacked because literally it's only had 3 teams win a SB from that conference the last like decade and a half?

It’s stacked cuz spitty and puto are gayder and bronco fans.

Looking at the last decade it's literally been 5 teams from the AFC showing up in the SB

- Pats
- Stillers
- Dolts
- Donkeys
- Ravens

With the Pats being the only team to win more than one.

And the Pats have been the AFC representative 4 times, Stillers 2 times, Dolts once, Donkeys 2 times and Ravens 1 time.

But yes, the AFC is always the more competitive conference...... If you look at the breakdown too of winners in the last decade... 6 times it's been the NFC coming out on top.

The weakness with the AFC is that there are like 2 elite teams every year(patriots being one of them) and a bunch of gate keeper playoff byes like the bengals, whoever wins the afc south, the chiefs, chargers and gayders.

Looking at the last decade it's literally been 5 teams from the AFC showing up in the SB

- Pats
- Stillers
- Dolts
- Donkeys
- Ravens

With the Pats being the only team to win more than one.

And the Pats have been the AFC representative 4 times, Stillers 2 times, Dolts once, Donkeys 2 times and Ravens 1 time.

But yes, the AFC is always the more competitive conference...... If you look at the breakdown too of winners in the last decade... 6 times it's been the NFC coming out on top.

Lol but the Seahawks winning the nfc/super bowl years don’t count. Meanwhile the patriots coasting to 13 wins every year and then having to face powerhouses like the titans and :eek::eek::eek:uars at home yells loaded conference.

Can you show me where I said the AFC was stacked?

Its the same shit. A few teams always at the top, a bunch of ok teams, and a bunch of cans.

Can you show me where I said the AFC was stacked?

Its the same shit. A few teams always at the top, a bunch of ok teams, and a bunch of cans.

I didn’t say you said it was stacked. I was quoting greg who was quoting daspy say the afc is stacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back