NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved Terrance Mitchell almost making Landry cry in last night's episode. Lmao

Guy knows how to rustle jimbos.

Hard knocks is terrible this year.
Ive never really cared for them. Ill watch some because its football coverage, but overall theyre meh.

Lol! What did he say?

Terrance Mitchell is a slow corner that is crafty i.e. he holds and talks shit constantly.

After a montage of Landry and Mitchell going back and forth, there was a play where Landry missed a catch where he fell to the ground(I cant remember if it was PI or a bad throw) and Mitchell kind of jumps over him but there is contact- Mitchell was probably trolling him.

Landry gets up and throws the ball in Mitchell's face and they both start fighting. It immediately gets broken up after a couple of punches, grappling to the ground.

Later, you see Landry on the sidelines pacing back and forth with his facemask off and breathing heavily, with a kind of pouty look on his face. Dude got trolled hard.

Terrance Mitchell is a slow corner that is crafty i.e. he holds and talks shit constantly.

After a montage of Landry and Mitchell going back and forth, there was a play where Landry missed a catch where he fell to the ground(I cant remember if it was PI or a bad throw) and Mitchell kind of jumps over him but there is contact- Mitchell was probably trolling him.

Landry gets up and throws the ball in Mitchell's face and they both start fighting. It immediately gets broken up after a couple of punches, grappling to the ground.

Later, you see Landry on the sidelines pacing back and forth with his facemask off and breathing heavily, with a kind of pouty look on his face. Dude got trolled hard.

Dam Mitchell set up a camp site in Landry's head! Thats too funny. I love corners who talk cash money shit during the game. It shows a strong sense of self belief.

Ive never really cared for them. Ill watch some because its football coverage, but overall theyre meh.
Seems like every year they just get worse. Probably should just stop watching it altogether.

Scary team gets scarier.

Scary team gets scarier.

I get you can never have too much depth at a position (case in point the Packers QB room last season) but.. you already got Harrison Smith and Sendejo when is Iloka going to get to play? God knows that guy isn't going to be willing to sit on the bench until a potential injury to either the Hitman or Sendejo.

I get you can never have too much depth at a position (case in point the Packers QB room last season) but.. you already got Harrison Smith and Sendejo when is Iloka going to get to play? God knows that guy isn't going to be willing to sit on the bench until a potential injury to either the Hitman or Sendejo.

Could use him for rotations? It'll help keep players fresh.

Starters dont play every snap often, and apparently he is. Its not like he didnt know what team hes going to.

Lol @ that fucking slob coaching anything other than an eating contest.

Having depth is always good, as is keeping players fresh through an entire game. Plus he and Zimmer have a history, so it's a good match anyways.

But regardless, an already stout defense just got... stouter? Is that a word? Either way, God damn.

Having a good 3rd safety is a badass luxury...and 3rd safeties play a lot depending on the defensive subpackages that the team runs. If youre looking at 25-30 snaps a game with a plus defender that is always going to be a positive for your defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back