NFL Discussion: O’Brien is a can

Is O’Brien the worst coach in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ignore the entire question at the bottom part of the post?

They wouldn't make him their QB for the next 2 seasons based on this year? Lol you really are lost // somehow bitter and trying to make something out of nothing. The offense didn't get fully rolling yet -
Jimmy G - 59.6% Completion 8.07 YPA 5 TD 3 INT 90 QB rating
Derek Carr career - 62% 6.63 YPA 105 TD 49 INT 88.3 QB Rating
Kirk last year that got him 30M per // 90 full guaranteed 64.3% 6.94 YPA 27 TD 13 INT 93.9 QB Rating
Stafford career that has him paid a few big deals - 62% 7.15 YPA 88 QB rating

Jimmy hasn't been great and far from last years pace. But lol @ this narrative he is some giant bust already that they regret, when the niners took the only route they had. Started the season with 2 early east coast games when the schedule is set to much easier on the back end, and they are currently the #12 scoring offense.
Hurt feelings confirmed. We arent discussing Carr, and Ive stated multiple times I think hes been ruined.

I didnt say Jimmy was a bust. I actually said the opposite and that I think hes the truth. I also said they paid him a fuck ton of money on a small sample size. Paying him as much as they did was not the “only route they had”. And no, he hasnt looked near what he did last season.

Btw, if Carr and Stafford are your measuring sticks thats a bad sign. Stafford is laughed at weekly and Carr is largely turning into the same joke. But Ill again point out that those guys turned in multiple seasons and performances before they were paid. Not 5 fucking games lol.

Hurt feelings confirmed. We arent discussing Carr, and Ive stated multiple times I think hes been ruined.

I didnt say Jimmy was a bust. I actually said the opposite and that I think hes the truth. I also said they paid him a fuck ton of money on a small sample size. Paying him as much as they did was not the “only route they had”. And no, he hasnt looked near what he did last season.

Btw, if Carr and Stafford are your measuring sticks thats a bad sign. Stafford is laughed at weekly and Carr is largely turning into the same joke. But Ill again point out that those guys turned in multiple seasons and performances before they were paid. Not 5 fucking games lol.
Not rocket science here PUO. His current "bad" play is in line with all of the other QBs making similar money to him. His money = the production of others making his money. Stafford is laughed at weekly by fans, every team needing a QB would jump to pay him his current contract..

Please tell me what the niners other option was.

42460487_10212462550460879_7204546754136506368_n.jpg

Surprisingly good game tonight. Looked like shit at the start of the season.

How many times are we going to hear Bell's name though if the Steelers start losing?

Not rocket science here PUO. His current "bad" play is in line with all of the other QBs making similar money to him. His money = the production of others making his money. Stafford is laughed at weekly by fans, every team needing a QB would jump to pay him his current contract..

Please tell me what the niners other option was.
Not giving him an astronomical contract after 5 fucking games lol. You can keep the guy without breaking the bank.

$74 million gurateneed for 5 starts is insane.

And again no where am I saying that was a bust. It was just a massive gamble. Seems youre too triggered to realize how much praise I gave him and how Ive said that may go down as the biggest trade rape ever (which now looks second to Mack rofl).

Not giving him an astronomical contract after 5 fucking games lol. You can keep the guy without breaking the bank.

And again no where am I saying that was a bust. It was just a massive gamble.
It's akin to the gamble the Vikings are making with Cousins. Cousins has never amounted to much in the playoffs and he can't seem to play the game when he's coming from behind to the level he can when he's in front.

The biggest difference is the sample size difference.

Really looking forward to it. Should just call the winner fastest to score 50.

It's akin to the gamble the Vikings are making with Cousins. Cousins has never amounted to much in the playoffs and he can't seem to play the game when he's coming from behind to the level he can when he's in front.

The biggest difference is the sample size difference.
Not remotely comparable as Cousins balled out for 3 years.

Balled out but never made huge strides in the playoffs?
If playoffs are your standard to judge QBs then there are maybe 5 good QBs in the league.

Especially if were considering the amount of time hes been a starter.

And again no where am I saying that was a bust. It was just a massive gamble. Seems youre too triggered to realize how much praise I gave him and how Ive said that may go down as the biggest trade rape ever (which now looks second to Mack rofl).
lol so you say to not pay him, but don't give any real options. I thought so.

I'm not triggered at all -> I'm legit going back and forth waiting for what the 49ers should have done since they were so dumb. And you are ducking and diving around the question because your entire point is shit lmao.

I'm not triggered at all -> I'm legit going back and forth waiting for what the 49ers should have done since they were so dumb. And you are ducking and diving around the question because your entire point is shit lmao.

Jimmy g and mcGOATin was the goat offseason.

You think the only option to keep Jimmy was to give him that massive of a contract?

I do not. Felt like that has been hilariously obvious throughout this discussion and when they signed him.

Need juju to put up 40 tonight. I like my odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back