NFL Discussion: O’Brien is a can

Is O’Brien the worst coach in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t they missing a bunch ofnDefensive starters? No rusher
I'm talking based on the drama between Bellichik and Brady also they barely have any threats like before. Don't seem them sweeping the AFC playoffs anymore. What an epic run though

WHERE YOU AT?
Gettin’ yoked.

giphy.gif

I'm talking based on the drama between Bellichik and Brady also they barely have any threats like before. Don't seem them sweeping the AFC playoffs anymore. What an epic run though
Do you remember what division they play in? I am a dedicated member of the Fuck the Patriots bandwagon, but even if they lose this game I wouldn't count them out of anything.

To be fair, they don't really give a fuck about the QBs post-retirement either. They just know if Rodgers goes down there is a big cost in viewership over the course of a season.
Without a doubt. Godgers will be on 4 wheels before he turns 50.

Post-retirement, the NFL will be the first to wheel him in front of every camera they can and the last to offer to pay for his medical expenses.

Yeah, buddy

Light weight

Without a doubt. Godgers will be on 4 wheels before he turns 50.

Post-retirement, the NFL will be the first to wheel him in front of every camera they can and the last to offer to pay for his medical expenses.
Rodgers has the money and the elite hook ups to pay for a crop of fetuses that he can reap stem cells from. He will be fine.

Do you remember what division they play in? I am a dedicated member of the Fuck the Patriots bandwagon, but even if they lose this game I wouldn't count them out of anything.
true , also Jaguars lost to Texans? AFC is so much weaker than the NFC it seems.

Love the dramatic closeups on Beli

The Monday night game is far more intriguing than the shit matchup we get tonight. I don't give a fuck that the fat piece of shit coaching the Lions used to coach in NE.

but he puts a pencil in his ear so you know he is smart. Doesn't matter that the giant thing he is holding is laminated and pencils don't work on it. Fatt Patricia thinks he is Bill

lol how did the Lions get another receiver named Johnson.

Calvin Johnson was a monster miss him.

Jim Bob Cooter>>>

Love the dramatic closeups on Beli
It has been said a million times, but it is laughable that the leeg holds the players to such a strict uniform standard and then they let Belichick stand on the sidelines looking like a geriatric homeless lesbian.

Somebody else made a good point before, but I can't remember who. If Fatasstricia is using laminated cards the why the fuck does he need the stupid pencil in his ear?

It was me. You don't have any idea how angry it makes me to see that pencil. It is a prop, and for some reason it triggers me into a rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back