NFL Discussion: O’Brien is a can

Is O’Brien the worst coach in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many survivor leagues ended today. Id imagine an incredible margin.

I’m still at a loss for what Natthews could do differently on that Smith sack.....
I think the NFL doubles down and within a few years it will be a flag to make contact with a QB. An actual two hand touch rule will be implemented for QBs because it's actually impossible for defenders to turn their bodies sideways in a split second.

It's just funny after decades of bribing physicians to say their sport was harmless. Now they try to make it safer but only for the single most valuable owner's asset- the QB. Fuck every other position and their ability to humanly function after they retire.

Jonathan Jones playing for the Pats? Inb4 suspension.

Edit
Jim Bob Cooter. Lol. I hope I forget that name again so I can laugh again at a future date.
<{outtahere}>
Also I think the Lions come out to a small lead, and lose it around 3rd or fourth.

Last edited:
I think the NFL doubles down and within a few years it will be a flag to make contact with a QB. An actual two hand touch rule will be implemented for QBs because it's actually impossible for defenders to turn their bodies sideways in a split second.

It's just funny after decades of bribing physicians to say their sport was harmless. Now they try to make it safer but only for the single most valuable owner's asset- the QB. Fuck every other position and their ability to humanly function after they retire.
To be fair, they don't really give a fuck about the QBs post-retirement either. They just know if Rodgers goes down there is a big cost in viewership over the course of a season.

I wonder how many survivor leagues ended today. Id imagine an incredible margin.
I wonder when you’re going to shut the hell up.

To be fair, they don't really give a fuck about the QBs post-retirement either. They just know if Rodgers goes down there is a big cost in viewership over the course of a season.

It's all about the greenbacks, brother. Refs control the game via penalties for the games that draw to make it more exciting.

Patriots are getting besmirched by the fricking Lions.

Bills are a 11.5 point dawg next week. When will they learn.

Gordon has to be yearning for a fucking drink since he has to watch this game.

I wonder when you’re going to shut the hell up.
giphy.gif

Bills over Vikings and the Lions beating the Pats.

<23>

Somebody else made a good point before, but I can't remember who. If Fatasstricia is using laminated cards the why the fuck does he need the stupid pencil in his ear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back