NFL Discussion: Ha-Ha the Packers are trading away their defense.

Will Mikey pay Puto $700?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trading Ha-Ha Clinton Dix to the Deadskins for a 4th rounder. Best deal so far. Holy shit I thought Ted Thompson was bad.

Oof

So Amari Cooper for a 1st or Ha Ha for a 4th. Both are colossal fuck ups.

Fuck. I'm facing bears def in fantasy this week.

I have the Bears in fantasy. Gonna feast.

The Packers defense is really gonna suck now after trading a safety whose best season was 2 years ago. Haha was keeping it all together. A damn shame

Wonder if the Bears will sit Mack out again. They've gotta believe their defense can fuck up Petercan regardless.

The Packers defense is really gonna suck now after trading a safety whose best season was 2 years ago. Haha was keeping it all together. A damn shame

I don't think I've seen anyone state HaHa is great. He's better than the alternatives though.

The entire defense had five interceptions this year. Three came from Dix. I'm sure Brice will step up.

<YeahOKJen>

I don't think I've seen anyone state HaHa is great. He's better than the alternatives though.

The entire defense had five interceptions this year. Three came from Dix. I'm sure Brice will step up.

<YeahOKJen>

I actually really like Dix, I think he's top 5 at his position. Last year he sucked, but that whole team sucked.

Why they sitting Mack?
Apparently his ankle was bothering him, which is why he sat against the Jets. Seems maybe they're saving him for the Lions-Vikings-Lions games after this week.

Yes! Yes they are. Now the skins got the #2 and #3 safeties in the league.

Better than seeing him on the Pats?
Not even a question.

Just weird seeing that after being in orange and blue for almost a decade.

The Chiefs tried to get Landon Collins but the Giants wanted too much.
I'd have like to see KC get some secondary help but I'm also ok with them not blowing all there draft picks.

4th for DT

3rd for Tate

1st for Cooper

<36>

Apparently his ankle was bothering him, which is why he sat against the Jets. Seems maybe they're saving him for the Lions-Vikings-Lions games after this week.

Would make sense. But, it's the Bears who are only one step removed from lolBrowns territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back