NFL Discussion: Ha-Ha the Packers are trading away their defense.

Will Mikey pay Puto $700?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell is smoother route runner but Conner is a more patient runner which is why overall he's not much worst if at all. Bell gets in trouble bursting into lanes before they develop. Conner doesn't have this issue and in terms of running after a catch it's the main reason why he's currently leading the NFL in missed tackles (he challenges the DB's and linebackers instead of just trying to beat them on brute force/speed).
Dunno man, Bell has long been considered the most patient runner in the NFL. I like Mixon because he takes his time like Bell

If Goff would have stopped running he would have had Woods wide open.

Sturgis needs to go home and be a motorcycle man.

Dunno man, Bell has long been considered the most patient runner in the NFL. I like Mixon because he takes his time like Bell
To be honest I'm just going off what i've been told, I don't get the watch much Steelers. Mixon is looking good for sure !!

Seattle fans wearing a “12 fan” jersey holding up a giant D and a fence have to be the whitest people on the planet.

Seattle fans wearing a “12 fan” jersey holding up a giant D and a fence have to be the whitest people on the planet.
Gonna be a lot of 12 jerseys showing up in Goodwills after this season.

lol@the Broncans giving up that run.

Man is there ever a lot of time left in this Rams-Saints game.

Houston's offense just disappeared in the second half. Denver turning it on. Their offense has sucked too, mind you.

New thread up

Houston's offense just disappeared in the second half. Denver turning it on. Their offense has sucked too, mind you.

That's O'Brien shitty coaching. He's the worst coach i've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back