NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With free agency and the draft they will be more talented than they have been in awhile.

You could say that about them every year. Picking high in the draft for many years it seem inevitable that they would improve but they just don't.

You could say that about them every year. Picking high in the draft for many years it seem inevitable that they would improve but they just don't.

With Myles coming off the edge and if they get Chubb that is a building block. They picked up Landry and a few others. My boy TJ Carrie is very scrappy and versatile. Plays both S and CB. Draft the right QB and have Tyrod start for a few games. I know the Browns have a bad history but the people in charge now are doing things a bit differently.

Can't wait to watch Rosen to the Jets while Eli ages into the ether

Giants are drafting Chubb at 2.

I've already mentally prepared myself for a RB instead of a great pass rusher

They havent had Tyrod, Garrett, Gordon, Landry, Hyde, etc caliber of players at multiple positions.

Not expecting much is one thing, but theyve definitely gotten significantly more talent.

Someone tell me about Leighton Vander Esch, I keep seeing either him Vita Vea or DJ Moore mocked to the Cowboys, and I don't know much about LVE

I DO know that i'd love to have DJ Moore

Someone tell me about Leighton Vander Esch, I keep seeing either him Vita Vea or DJ Moore mocked to the Cowboys, and I don't know much about LVE

I DO know that i'd love to have DJ Moore

Probably the best traditional MLB in this draft.If the Canboys are tired of Sean Lee being out for 1/2 a season they might get him.
If i was them id pick a DT or S with the first

Probably the best traditional MLB in this draft.If the Canboys are tired of Sean Lee being out for 1/2 a season they might get him.
If i was them id pick a DT or S with the first
Hes going to need some time to marinate imo. One year of starting doesnt scream confidence to start in the NFL. Plus, hes got serious medical concerns and history.

He wears that neck brace for a reason. “He's got a cervical issue, and teams around the league right now are having the conversation about how bad or good is it really and at what level should we draft him?"

I keep hearing Cowboys are high on him, but everybody else in the world seems to be pretty low on him...even taking out the medical stuff, most guys I see say they think he's a late 2nd rounder at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back