NFL Discussion: Burn it down

Who gets fired first?

• Jason Garrett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Rams support is going to fade when they eventually start losing. No one gave two shits about them until they became the hottest team in the NFL.

Any Rams support is going to fade when they eventually start losing. No one gave two shits about them until they became the hottest team in the NFL.

I think the new stadium wil put asses in seats for like 4-5yrs.

Will the Chad Kelly Era begin tonight?

I think the new stadium wil put asses in seats for like 4-5yrs.

Will the Chad Kelly Era begin tonight?
A stadium that costs $5 billion should pry be looked at closer the support it’ll have for 20+ years.

I don’t think he’ll play until the season is all but over and they’re in tank mode.

A stadium that costs $5 billion should pry be looked at closer the support it’ll have for 20+ years.

I don’t think he’ll play until the season is all but over and they’re in tank mode.
So, Joseph is going to ride the Lindsay wagon tonight right?

Or is he going to fuck me again

Same thing happened when they were in St. Louis. They had fans after they won the superbowl but they all jumped ship when they started losing.

So, Joseph is going to ride the Lindsay wagon tonight right?

Or is he going to fuck me again
That’s Muskrat’s deal. The Cardinals are second only to Denver for worst rush defense so it would make sense to use the running backs heavily. But then again it’s made sense to do that every game and here we are at 2-4.

Well that happens with every LA team. Too much shit to do to support shitty teams.

That’s Muskrat’s deal. The Cardinals are second only to Denver for worst rush defense so it would make sense to use the running backs heavily. But then again it’s made sense to do that every game and here we are at 2-4.
Would really like to start Freeman but Denver will find some way to throw the ball 40 times.

Well that happens with every LA team. Too much shit to do to support shitty teams.
If I had to guess, Kroenke is going to sell that team within 10 years. Get the valuation up with the hot team and market and then sell before it all starts to go to shit.

If I had to guess, Kroenke is going to sell that team within 10 years. Get the valuation up with the hot team and market and then sell before it all starts to go to shit.
Idk, when you're that rich having a nfl team is just a prestigious thing.

look at my fucking bench! And I had Russle who is also on bye that I dumped.

ExPNy42.jpg

7bnre5U.gif

fuck Fuller
You realize Smith is going to take the Freeman role in ATL right?

And you do realize you've basically been getting prison raped all season in this league with only really False doing worse.

THE FUCKING DUMMY TEAM IS RANKED ABOVE YOU

You realize Smith is going to take the Freeman role in ATL right?

And you do realize you've basically been getting prison raped all season in this league with only really False doing worse.

THE FUCKING DUMMY TEAM IS RANKED ABOVE YOU

Any given Sunday, Gregory.

Status
Not open for further replies.