NFL Discussion: Burn it down

Who gets fired first?

• Jason Garrett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be really disappointed if Boog wasn’t being verbally abused by these fans all game long. people need to start throwing some popcorn at him or some shit because that is ridiculous
If I had disposable income at a game like that I’d be buying a beer every time I saw him nearing my seat and throwing the full thing

If I had disposable income at a game like that I’d be buying a beer every time I saw him nearing my seat and throwing the full thing
tenor.gif

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...patriots-fan-charged-with-disorderly-conduct/

Got offered AJ Green and Gurley for MT/Saquon/Cohen.

Thoughts? Thanks again.

Is it PPR?

If it is, then I'd say the trade is a wash given the more dependable volume you'll get with MT. Here are the point totals for the season thus far in PPR
Gurley/Green: 187 + 113 = 300
Saquon/MT: 169 + 140 (119 currently, but factoring for bye) = 309

If Cohen is expendable, I'd say just go with your gut and do what you want. If it's a deeper league where Cohen is important to your team, I'd say reject it.

Is Jarrett playing for Atl or no? He's the only defender they've got left it seems.

Denver vs Arizona tonight. I smell a 6-3 barn burner.

I'm finally watching GMF for the first time and I want cover that white chick with my baby gravy. Totally worth waking up early.

Chargers will get moved across the country the minute Rivers retires

Lots of choices tonight. All the major sports have something on.

Status
Not open for further replies.