NFL Discussion: Big Gape

Better white guy?

• McCaffrey

• Thielen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Barkely won a NFL game today as a starting QB. Patriots lost by 24. Browns stomped on the Falcons. The Bears are 1st in the NFC North. What a time to be alive.
Especially if you are so fucked up that you don't realize that these things happened yesterday.

Matt Barkely won a NFL game today as a starting QB. Patriots lost by 24. Browns stomped on the Falcons. The Bears are 1st in the NFC North. What a time to be alive.
Itll be interesting to see if the Browns draw some serious coaching talents. They have a pretty damn appealing roster to take over.

Itll be interesting to see if the Browns draw some serious coaching talents. They have a pretty damn appealing roster to take over.

Didn't Arians just come out and say that's the only opening he'd consider?

Didn't Arians just come out and say that's the only opening he'd consider?
Didnt catch it if so but I am extremely out of touch this yearr between my cans being burnt to the ground and my work’s shutdown schedule.

Id bet the house the Browns are in the post season if Arians takes over that roster.

Didnt catch it if so but I am extremely out of touch this yearr between my cans being burnt to the ground and my work’s shutdown schedule.

Id bet the house the Browns are in the post season if Arians takes over that roster.

It was pretty hard to watch GB last year with Cunt Hundley under center. I feel your pain.

BIG DICK NICK TIME

tenor.gif

Teams suck. Air quality sucks. Announcers suck. Even the National Anthem sucked.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back