NFL Discussion: Big Gape

Better white guy?

• McCaffrey

• Thielen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im almost postive he is too classy to do it, but I hope Jordy rips Gruden to shreds when he announces his retirement.

The worst is yet to come, as crazy as that sounds.
This is why more players need to kneel for them anthem.

Lol if you are a Cowboys fan, you really can not even pretend to be happy for a moment or all you'll hear is that "Dallas fans always think they are gonna win the Super Bowl" shit

That’s what happens when you’re part of a largely retarded fan base.

word from Levi Stadium is that the game tonight between niners/giants will be postponed if air quality index is 200 or above, meaning unhealthy to engage in physical activity in.

word from Levi Stadium is that the game tonight between niners/giants will be postponed if air quality index is 200 or above, meaning unhealthy to engage in physical activity in.

Fuckin Libruls
Real Men engage in physical activity in a smokehouse.

Eagles need Foles back under center. Wentz didn’t even play in the SB. How can that dude be hungover.

Im almost postive he is too classy to do it, but I hope Jordy rips Gruden to shreds when he announces his retirement.

The worst is yet to come, as crazy as that sounds.
Is Jordy the unnamed played that said "I gotta get the hell out of here"

I asked because I saw a report about it and then this is announced right after.

Word is Jordy announcing his retirement tomorrow.

Can’t blame him.

How do you feel about this @PUO3 ?

Word is he will be joined by Aaron Rodgers as they both announce their retirements.

That’s what happens when you’re part of a largely retarded fan base.

As fair as a post as this is, i'm gonna need to hear it from somebody who's a part of an actual measurable fan base

As fair as a post as this is, i'm gonna need to hear it from somebody who's a part of an actual measurable fan base

Lol ya I’m sure someone like Mikey is much more credible as a fan.

Lot of hard to pick games next weekend. There are so many goddamn flaky teams.

Bucs/giants and Gayders/Cardinals should be flexed to prime time.
Give the people what they want, paper mache defenses and high-powered offenses that still somehow can't beat them.

Give the people what they want, paper mache defenses and high-powered offenses that still somehow can't beat them.

Loling hard at 3 points on 500 yards of offense

The Giants win tonight. Eli still has a little left in the tank.

giphy.gif

@Minotauro Rex

Mullens is going to let his giant nuts hang tonight, Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back