NFL Discussion: Big Gape

Better white guy?

• McCaffrey

• Thielen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garrett is the type of guy to clog your toilet and not even tell you
Not possible. That fucking Garrett character produces small round poops like a rabbit. As you would expect from a weak piece of garbage.

He's hilarious, and a pretty straight forward communicator/leader. I'm looking forward to watching Baker be QB of the Browns for years to come.

Fair offer? You mean the offer that had zero guaranteed money after the first year? Lmao
The Steelers front loaded the money in Bell’s contract, helping him out. When he ends up on a losing team everyone will know why.

The Patriots are an odd team. Only team to hand the Chiefs a loss, hold Rodgers to under 20 and score over 30 on the Packers, out-duel the Bears- scoring nearly 40 on their top defense, beat the Texans as well, but their three losses are beatings by mediocre teams, two who have only three wins.
Perhaps one can day the two bad losses (Lions and Titans) were due in no small part to former Patriots heading up those teams with Patriots players on them.
I guess it fits this year though given the Saints' only loss is to the Bucks, and they had to pull a 4th quarter comeback to just get by the Browns winning by a field goal with under 30 seconds to play.
That and the Steelers have a tie against the Browns.

The Patriots are an odd team. Only team to hand the Chiefs a loss, hold Rodgers to under 20 and score over 30 on the Packers, out-duel the Bears- scoring nearly 40 on their top defense, beat the Texans as well, but their three losses are beatings by mediocre teams, two who have only three wins.
Perhaps one can day the two bad losses (Lions and Titans) were due in no small part to former Patriots heading up those teams with Patriots players on them.
I guess it fits this year though given the Saints' only loss is to the Bucks, and they had to pull a 4th quarter comeback to just get by the Browns winning by a field goal with under 30 seconds to play.
Fuck the Patriots

Special teams is what did in the Bears. They gave up 2 TDs

As a long time Browns fan, it's really weird having a promising QB.
I agree 100%, Since their return in 99, we have had guys who showed flashes that they may have promise, but even they were mostly retreads. Kelly Holcomb,Derek Anderson,Brian Hoyer ect, and then disasters like Weeden and Manziel..I mean there's a reason why Baker was starting QB number 30 since 1999. The thing I like most about him is his poise both on an off the field. Sure you could point to the Kansas game, or the arrest as potential red flags, but they really seem like isolated incidents. He consistently gives thoughtful answers in interviews, defends himself teammates, and coaches while remaining respectful at the same time (The Colin Cowherd interview is a prime example of this), and came in saying he wants to be a leader of the team..while actually showing he is striving to back up those words. It's a breath of fresh air for a franchise who's best player in the last 2 decades was Joe Thomas, who despite being an all-time great at the position of LT ..it's not that exciting to watch as a kid or help put fans in the seats.

Didn’t pan out but major props to Ertz for latteraling I’m at the end there.

BTW we hit a grand slam with Baker and Chubb! Denzel Ward too!

Last edited:
Word is Jordy announcing his retirement tomorrow.

Can’t blame him.

How do you feel about this @PUO3 ?

Lol Dion Lewis talking trash about not being paid by Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back