NFL Discussion: Abortles

Should Bortles have been benched?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1439179875288141204.gif

Ready for game against the Donkeys tomorrow. Firing up the grill, and beer.

Ready for game against the Donkeys tomorrow. Firing up the grill, and beer.
The fucks at CBS decided that my area is getting the CLE/PIT game instead. If I lived 45 miles north I would get the Broncos game. I will be streaming the game so my anger/disappointment on each play will be delayed by a good minute or two.

The fucks at CBS decided that my area is getting the CLE/PIT game instead. If I lived 45 miles north I would get the Broncos game. I will be streaming the game so my anger/disappointment on each play will be delayed by a good minute or two.
Lmao @ being too poor to afford Sunday ticket.

Lmao @ being too poor to afford Sunday ticket.
Sunday Ticket was never the problem. I always got that cheap because every year I would try to cancel it and they would keep lowering the price until I couldn't say no. I didn't want to keep paying for DirectTV though.

Sunday Ticket was never the problem. I always got that cheap because every year I would try to cancel it and they would keep lowering the price until I couldn't say no. I didn't want to keep paying for DirectTV though.
DirectTV finally caved and allows you to buy Sunday Ticket without cable now, think I only paid like $80-100 this year as well.

You sound poor

DirectTV finally caved and allows you to buy Sunday Ticket without cable now, think I only paid like $80-100 this year as well.

And it sucks balls. I got it last year and it would constantly freeze and buffer. I got a better stream with random internet sites. What a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back