• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had 2500 yards
22 tds

109 rating after their first 8 starts?
lol, Colin never threw for 22 in a season. RGIII is an alright comparison, but Griffin wasn't a great passer from the beginning, and the injury ruined the things he was good at to begin with. Foles is an extreme outlier, he had one of the forgettable near-perfect seasons ever. Mahomes has that aura, he's just incredible to watch and you can tell he never gives up on a game. But he'll break a ton of records and have an amazing career, then throw for 19 TDs and 18 INTs at 39 and Canboozled will be right there to tell you he was never that good.

Bamboozled reminds me of Steph A ranting about boxing.

There are dumb people that understand that they are kinda dumb so they stay low key not to inform everyone else. Then there are the Boozles of the world that have no clue how fucking dumb they are so they basically shout it from the rooftop. That's my favorite type of dummy.

There are dumb people that understand that they are kinda dumb so they stay low key not to inform everyone else. Then there are the Boozles of the world that have no clue how fucking dumb they are so they basically shout it from the rooftop. That's my favorite type of dummy.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lol, Colin never threw for 22 in a season. RGIII is an alright comparison, but Griffin wasn't a great passer from the beginning, and the injury ruined the things he was good at to begin with. Foles is an extreme outlier, he had one of the forgettable near-perfect seasons ever. Mahomes has that aura, he's just incredible to watch and you can tell he never gives up on a game. But he'll break a ton of records and have an amazing career, then throw for 19 TDs and 18 INTs at 39 and Canboozled will be right there to tell you he was never that good.
I'm fucking with canboozle. I'm enjoying the mahomes ride right now. Shit can derail but I've prepared for that. Right now , everything is enjoyable. I've watched some shit tier teams play for KC, I feel I get to gloat a bit with what's going on

I'm fucking with canboozle. I'm enjoying the mahomes ride right now. Shit can derail but I've prepared for that. Right now , everything is enjoyable. I've watched some shit tier teams play for KC, I feel I get to gloat a bit with what's going on
Maholmes isn't going to fall off. Dude's a winner, he legit reminds me of Raahgaahs. His success isn't based off anything gimmicky

Maholmes isn't going to fall off. Dude's a winner, he legit reminds me of Raahgaahs. His success isn't based off anything gimmicky
I think the kid is a stud but he is playing with one of the most stacked offenses of all time. That certainly helps. Hill/Watson/Kelce all have so much speed, and Hunt is a fucking monster too.

Mahomes is special. He did have a great situation but you can tell he's not a flash in the pan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back