Next for Sage Northcutt?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean we dont wanna throw him to the wolves but who's next? He's gotta fight a LW somewhere in......somewhere in the top 30-50?

maybe Bobby Green? Marcin Held?

He can fight one these old school bamfs who are fading..
like Diego Sanchez? Joe Lauzon? Ross Pearson?

Next for Sage Northcutt?

80% of Sherdog, in their wildest fantasies.

Fucking Poofter Central. Closet cases.

I kinda like the Diego, Lauzon, Pearson matchups. Really don't know who I would pick to win if he were matched against one of these guys, still might be too much for the kid. I'm guessing they give him another low level no-name guy who isn't going to want to bring it to the ground.

"we dont wanna throw him to the wolves".

Never understood this in the context of MMA fighting.
I mean...If you're gonna fight in the UFC, if you aren't fighting the most dangerous guys, WTF are you doing there?
Playing up the crowd with your good looks and backflips?

Keep in mind there are much worse fights/wolves at lower level in other promotions (European promotions, Bellator, etc). People who would die to be in the UFC right now.

A role as Ivan Drago's son on Rocky X.

Brock Lesnar is playing his mean Uncle.

northcutt v mickey gall II

The WWE Universal Title. The son of a bitch can cut quite the promo,for the golden retriever he is.

Every fight Sage has had has supposed to have been a gimme for him. Sink or swim time now. Match him up with someone like Marcin Held.

Give the guy some credit, he's undefeated at lightweight. I'm sure he can make it to top 15 at least..

Khabib

Only because I wanna hear Sage constantly referring to him as Mr. Nurmagomedov.

Back