Next for Nate Diaz

hope nate fights on a ppv main card the next time he fights, he deserves it. I don't understand why they would put a Diaz brother on Free TV anyway.

Not understanding why everyone is lining up for Diaz to ejaculate on their face.

He got embarrassed in a title fight, and bad. Then he got absolutely demolished by Thomson. He beats Maynard (who's been (T)Ko'd 3 out of his last 4 fights now), and suddenly he's a borderline title contender again? Give me a fucking break.

Heard a rumor from sub zero MMA that RDA is fighting Rustam Khabilov at UFC 170

I voted other but would be cool with the TJ fight. I would like to see Nate pick Diego apart

Not understanding why everyone is lining up for Diaz to ejaculate on their face.

He got embarrassed in a title fight, and bad. Then he got absolutely demolished by Thomson. He beats Maynard (who's been (T)Ko'd 3 out of his last 4 fights now), and suddenly he's a borderline title contender again? Give me a fucking break.

Because people like Diaz and he just had a great outing against the 5th ranked guy? Why don't you try crying a little harder and see if it sways their opinions?

idk who diaz should fight. i think grant makes sense b/c i think grant should be behide pettis (obvious) , gilbert, and bendo.

Isn't he moving to welterweight? I'm sure team alpha male has him lifting weights

Pettis vs Thomson if he beats Bendo

Gilbert/Khabib for the next shot
Nate/TJ

Because people like Diaz and he just had a great outing against the 5th ranked guy? Why don't you try crying a little harder and see if it sways their opinions?

it's crazy how you're never allowed to give a guy props

Back