Next for Nate Diaz

Lol those people are saying Diego.
My 3 options are destroying the other option so again, get on my level.

10% agree with you while 90% agree with me. Think about that.

WOW! i'm glad you are not an American
if we vote like you've suggested, the 10% of the people can't vote based on your nooby statement

if you already have favors, then you shouldn't start a vote... please tell us where you at TS? China? Or Russia?

NAte vs Diego in a 5 round main event would be fight of the forever

He's still ranked 5th bra. Diaz lost 2 in a row and just KO'd a top 5 LW.

If he beat Grant, RDA or Khabib, he still needs 3 more wins according to you to fight for the belt. Doesn't make sense.

That's why I said three or four.

If he manages to get a top contender next it would be two more after that. If it ends up somebody like Diego then it'll take longer. When you get destroyed like that in a title fight it's always a long road back, especially if you get destroyed in your next fight too.

Have him fight Sanchez... Would be equal in it's awesomeness to Diego's fight with Melendez. Yes it makes no sense in a title hunt as Diego is not ranked but man oh man would it be entertaining.

The Diaz brothers need opponents that stand in front of them and go for broke. The is Diego to a T...

If they want to get to the top then they need to be all different kinds of fighters not just guys that will stand in front of them. That being said Nate just beat a guy with great wrestling who was looking to take him down, so give him someone like Diego

if we vote like you've suggested, the 10% of the people can't vote based on your nooby statement

if you already have favors, then you shouldn't start a vote... please tell us where you at TS? China? Or Russia?

America bra.

The 10% don't matter IMO they're called uncounted votes IMO

If he beat a top 5 then he should get a top 5. It doesn't make sense for him to get anything lower

That's why I said three or four.

If he manages to get a top contender next it would be two more after that. If it ends up somebody like Diego then it'll take longer. When you get destroyed like that in a title fight it's always a long road back, especially if you get destroyed in your next fight too.

Agree to disagree. The contenders he'd fight would most likely beat him. However the Diaz we all just saw, hes a contender. There's really no right or wrong answer cause Dana could just give him a title shot due to his street cred. Wouldn't surprise me.

thats a sick fight, only thing is that it is kind of a step down (rank wise)

he doesnt want to be a champ and we all know it. a title shot is just something for him to bitch about not having. he is a Diaz

Gil just fought Diego so it isnt that much of a step down.

What the fuck are you rambling about? RDA, Grant and Khabib are the best (and most viable) options for Nate right now, only fighter I could see potentially being added to the poll is Sanchez, but he won't make much sense ranking wise.

Being here since 2006 doesn't change your double digit IQ. Go play in traffic.

If he beat a top 5 then he should get a top 5. It doesn't make sense for him to get anything lower

What the fuck are you rambling about? RDA, Grant and Khabib are the best (and most viable) options for Nate right now, only fighter I could see potentially being added to the poll is Sanchez, but he won't make much sense ranking wise.

Sorry I don't reply to single digit IQs :p

Finish him.........

Diego would be a fun fight but dude should have lost his what, last 4 fights.

He got his ass whooped by Gil so he deserves a fight with Diaz who just KO'd the #5 LW and he did it with ease.

Bring on Diego I guess :rolleyes:

Sorry I don't reply to single digit IQs :p

You just did... I feel like I'm picking on the disabled... I'll stop now.

On topic: Khabib would be a good stylistic challenge, I'd like to see Nate's guard vs Khabib's top control.

Great fight but doesn't make sense. Still would love to see it though.

Meh, both have pretty big names, Diego just fought Gil, Diego said he wanted the winner of Maynard-Diaz.

Plus he has said he wanted to fight Nate in the past.

I just think its a guaranteed FOTN/ possible FOTY

Geordie "Shadow" Munro;89567201 said:
Meh, both have pretty big names, Diego just fought Gil, Diego said he wanted the winner of Maynard-Diaz.

Plus he has said he wanted to fight Nate in the past.

I just think its a guaranteed FOTN/ possible FOTY

Since Pettis is out till June, I'd prefer Gil/Grant, RDA/Khabib & Nate/Diego.

Back