Next fight for Mike Perry ? ( Will Platinum Nation will rise again)

Darkgsp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who should Mike Perry fight next ?

Will Mike ever become a contender or even make the top ten ?
006_Mike_Perry.0.0.jpg

here are some suggestions:
Erick Silva still a prospect and very green in the sport matching him up against Perry would be interesting
usa_today_10089146.0.jpg

Dong Hyun Kim
He has been fighting in the UFC what seems like forever and is veteran i think Mike could beat him
KIM_DONG_HYUN_singapore.png

Tarec Saffedine on a 3 fight losing streak could Mike make it 4 ?
tarec-saffiedine-ufc-fight-night-342.jpg

Carlos Condit if he can't beat perry off to Bellator or retire
Carlos-Condit.jpg

They need to put Mike against someone who won't "fight" him like a scared wussy

It's time for Mike vs Condit.

Dont forget Thunder Okami, hes in the mix too now. give perry a ground guy this time

If he squares off against anybody but a bum, Platinum Nation is going to cry itself to sleep again. Hopefully for the last fucking time.

Give him Nick Diaz
<209Bitch>

Or better, he wanted Lawler, he should get Lawler.
<{JustBleed}>

He has power in his hands and that is the extent of his fighting ability. Anybody with a chin and good cardio, has a decent chance to beat him. He’s never going to be anu kind of serious contender.

He and Ngannou are battling it out as the biggest hype train fail in here in recent memory. But Ngannou is lucky enough to fight in a shallow division.

Mickey Gall

Loser gets cut

Nordine taleb please. Nordine would mutilate perry. Will be perry' first ko loss. Would be fun. Taleb is so underrated. He is a top 10 guy imo. Pleaseeeeee dana. Book taleb vs this pooftah.

Loser of Punk/Jackson seems to be logical at this point

I saw his Instagram story yesterday. He has a fight announcement soon. Therefore I think that rules out Condit. I think Erik Silva was cut.
Mike needs a newcomer or someone on the way out who can't wrestle

I saw his Instagram story yesterday. He has a fight announcement soon. Therefore I think that rules out Condit. I think Erik Silva was cut.
Mike needs a newcomer or someone on the way out who can't wrestle
Why the hell did they actually cut Erick WOW !

It's time for Mike vs Condit.
I was actually thinking that but that performance last night might have been Condit's last.

Where is Gunnar at? That should be the next fight for both.

imagine if he got to fight Robbie like he wanted .. Lol woulda been platinum mike burried ..

he needs someone ranked below him imo

Just stopping in to *point and laugh* at all the "platinum-nation" fails. Y'all know who you are.

Back