Next fight for Mike Perry ? ( Will Platinum Nation will rise again)

Just stopping in to *point and laugh* at all the "platinum-nation" fails. Y'all know who you are.
Now we know who you are.

A dead man walking.

His ground game is actually decent.

Now that the Platinum princess is gone he can actually join a decent camp and work on the wholes in his game. I guess his striking defense is the most urgent issue.

His ground game is actually decent.

Now that the Platinum princess is gone he can actually join a decent camp and work on the wholes in his game. I guess his striking defense is the most urgent issue.
But how will Mike show us his strength without out the blonde with the fat ass ?

Now we know who you are.

A dead man walking.
*shivers* Very scary.

Please don't hurt me chummmmmmmm........................puh.

About a week ago, I swear I read somewhere that Perry vs. Emil Meek was being added to UFC 225 in Chicago, but I haven't seen anything since.

Perry seriously needs a real step-down in competition though. Max Griffin is not a brilliant welterweight, that was supposed to be a gimme fight for Perry to score a HL reel KO and get back to hype. He didn't just lose to Griffin, he was soundly outclassed by a guy that was supposed to roll over for him.

In terms of fun fights, Bryan Barberena would a good one. But if they don't want Perry losing three in a row, it'll need to be someone right down the basement end of the division, someone like George Sullivan.

IMHO Tyron Woodley for the title.

All those guys are doable for Mike, get a real gym, camp, & corner he might get some of that shine back and add more toolz to your fight game...

That dude is a bum man it’s not even funny anymore.

Careful, policeman.

IMAG0969.jpg

*shivers* Very scary.

Please don't hurt me chummmmmmmm........................puh.
Obviously you are not aware that the user database is an open book to every decent password breaking sw.

Mike Perry sux

I so wanna like ^^^ this but I can't :( I lost a fight bet to one of them Plat Rats a while back they made me Slave number #3 (f*king humiliating) sent me to the Platinum Fields, now I can't really outright blast that b!tch anymore? Bunch of brainwashing motherf*kers that Platinum Nation crew. But I came back strong, came back as KONG!

I don't know what was going on... but I saw a steady development of technique from fight to fight from Jouban on.... & for some reason all his technique was out the window on the Max fight.

I have no idea why that is... but I do clearly see the difference.

I know he's got better striking... anyone who really studiez his fights knows it. So I find it difficult to take his last fight & say "that's where he's at."

In other words:
> he started out a brawler...
> he decided prior to the Jouban fight to up his game & get more technical & defensive.
> He took technique too far vs Jouban & needed to find a middle ground.
> Was successful with a mix between technique & brawling... Ponzi included even though he lost.
> Last fight he threw technique out the window & went straight brawler.

This is very strange for me. I don't know what to make of it except to hope that he learned what happens when you throw your technique out the window... & hopefully he won't do that again moving forward.

Obviously you are not aware that the user database is an open book to every decent password breaking sw.
Obviously you don't know I'm still not scared. Do it, or look foolish. :)

They need to put Mike against someone who won't "fight" him like a scared wussy

rather than begging for a favourable matchup with some stupid 'stand and bang' fighter, maybe Perry fans should want him to plug the holes in his game so that he can better compete with the top 15?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back