New Youtube-Spotlight video features role models who fight Nazis and Hate Speech, really inspiring.

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
This is great stuff. Youtube's new spotlight video covers some of the 'creators for change' who use their voices for social change.
They combat extremism, hate and intolerance. What do you think about those Youtube campaigns? Do they contribute to much needed social change? Do you know any of the Youtubers featured in the video and who is your favorite fighter against racism and Hate Speech on Youtube?
Personally, I didn't really know those YouTubers but I'll check them out now.
Also amazing diversity in this video

Last edited:
more crap SJW bullshit from google. I'm bombarded with crap on YT, at least FB knows that I like watching brain dead fail videos and humor, and gives me a good flow of that. YT, tends to inject a ton of politics videos even if I dont bother watching them.

Google is mentally leftist ill, no shit.

its not like people working there will ever live in or even next to rapefugees migrants illegals or majority black neighborhoods.

Some of the conservative youtube personalities have been reporting that their videos are getting removed by youtube.

Youtube is really pushing the marxist, Islam lgbtq globalist agenda.

Let them have their little circle jerk. We have our businesses and our great lives.

Untitled.png

Bunch of Nazi-xenophobic-islamaphobic-transphobic-shitlords on YT downvoting this righteous cause...

It was a truly inspiring video until they had that fucking white male at the end.

Wow..... I'm sure glad Youtube picked a BLACK SUPREMACIST to teach me about diversity!
f9cf23a57a421b1ad1d794ebfd746acc4b6644c77f0b8d84fa0d691075a2b01b_1.jpg

World needs more white supremacy.
just ti balance things out a bit.

Untitled.png

Bunch of Nazi-xenophobic-islamaphobic-transphobic-shitlords on YT downvoting this righteous cause...

It was a truly inspiring video until they had that fucking white male at the end.
The amount of down votes says it all, and yet they keep pushing this type of shit like propaganda. It's like they're not even in the business of making money-catering content towards majority. Not agenda driven. Move along.

Conservatives and Nationalists around the world need their own media platforms for communication and sharing of video and audio. Let Facebook, YouTube and Twitter have all of the Liberals, Globalists and Progressives.

And no, I'm not talking about anything that supports obvious and open racism. Rather platforms that support and welcome viewpoints of cultural identity, sovereignty and nationalistic pride in one's country.

The amount of down votes says it all, and yet they keep pushing this type of shit like propaganda. It's like they're not even in the business of making money-catering content towards majority. Not agenda driven. Move along.

x94M9c4.jpg

25 Million subscribers, so do you really think they give a shit about the down votes? There is some SERIOUS god damned revenues to be made when you're advertising to 25 million people. Besides, they will just attribute each of those down votes to bigots and nazi's. Remember folks, follow the money. ; )

YouTube is shit with they're promoting the straight white males are evil view

But I just found a channel that does Dragon Ball Z abridged a it's absolutely hilarious and taking me back to my childhood with their parody, so I'm gonna stick around for a while

From Trotsky to Freud to the Boasian school to the Frankfurt school, it is clear that Zio intellectual movements have become the hand up western societies' asses, and the puppet is more Dark Crystal than Kermit the Frog.

This is great stuff. Youtube's new spotlight video covers some of the 'creators for change' who use their voices for social change.
They combat extremism, hate and intolerance. What do you think about those Youtube campaigns? Do they contribute to much needed social change? Do you know any of the Youtubers featured in the video and who is your favorite fighter against racism and Hate Speech on Youtube?
Personally, I didn't really know those YouTubers but I'll check them out now.
Also amazing diversity in this video

Pretty cringe worthy, took me like half an hour to get through it. Also very creepy. I hate this corporate approved cosmopolitan monoculture that useful idiots push.

Back