New Youtube-Spotlight video features role models who fight Nazis and Hate Speech, really inspiring.

Pretty cringe worthy, took me like half an hour to get through it. Also very creepy. I hate this corporate approved cosmopolitan monoculture that useful idiots push.
? It's 1:30 minutes
sorry I'm not trolling, I really don't get it

Pretty cringe worthy, took me like half an hour to get through it. Also very creepy. I hate this corporate approved cosmopolitan monoculture that useful idiots push.
54000249.jpg

Am I the only person in this forum that isn't racist?

? It's 1:30 minutes
sorry I'm not trolling, I really don't get it
As in the cringe made me pause and do something else so I would return, watch another few seconds, cringe, and then leave again.

Alex Jones right again. Called out Google years ago. Meanwhile people still think CNN is better. Sad.

Every white male is the enemy of this new ideology. Whether you are with or against. There's no mistake about it.

The amount of down votes says it all, and yet they keep pushing this type of shit like propaganda. It's like they're not even in the business of making money-catering content towards majority. Not agenda driven. Move along.
It says nothing. Russian shills and useful alt-right idiots (redundant I know) downvoting proves nothing.

It says nothing. Russian shills and useful alt-right idiots (redundant I know) downvoting proves nothing.
true, there's a lot of terrifying hate speech in the comments

ZB64ogA.png

HpXgECL.png

That's really all you need to know. alt-right bigots and Putin bots
maybe the hacker called 4chan and the AI network /pol are involved

This is great stuff. Youtube's new spotlight video covers some of the 'creators for change' who use their voices for social change.
They combat extremism, hate and intolerance. What do you think about those Youtube campaigns? Do they contribute to much needed social change? Do you know any of the Youtubers featured in the video and who is your favorite fighter against racism and Hate Speech on Youtube?
Personally, I didn't really know those YouTubers but I'll check them out now.
Also amazing diversity in this video

I would sic a cat on her head.

3574698-Kitten-playing-with-yarn-Stock-Photo-cat-yarn.jpg

It's that race-baiting Franchesca Ramsey again
{<BJPeen}

YouTube = SJWTube

I am very sensitive to cringe. I'd rather pull my toenails out with a pair of pliers than watch cringe humor and unintentional cringe is even worse.

I am very sensitive to cringe. I'd rather pull my toenails out with a pair of pliers than watch cringe humor and unintentional cringe is even worse.
I usually have a hard time with cringe when I'm watching movies or a series.
I can't stand those pseudo-heroic dialogues and I hate it when cringy and awkward characters are played very 'convincingly'.
Don't really have a problem with videos like in the OP because I don't look at it as an involuntary/unintended embarrassment, it's simply propaganda.

Some of the conservative youtube personalities have been reporting that their videos are getting removed by youtube.

Youtube is really pushing the marxist, Islam lgbtq globalist agenda.
You tube is a private company and can push what they want.

There are other creator video content sites outhere.

I dont know why people assume facebook...Youtube...and the like owe them something.

And last but not least...anyone who depends on these sites for entertainment and a life need help

Alex Jones right again. Called out Google years ago. Meanwhile people still think CNN is better. Sad.

Every white male is the enemy of this new ideology. Whether you are with or against. There's no mistake about it.
Yes white males are the ones people are blaming for everything and it sucks.

At the same time.....allot of white males dont get why either....too many white males even before the sjw explosion have pushed the "white power" xenophobe agenda making it seem like all whites are like that.

Its the same as black people having to carry the black crime burden because so many of them do it.

90% of the time when someone says something racist or anti lgbt its a white guy. It was like that earlier in the decade...the 90s...80s...

Its like the white mans trademark for whatever reason.

White men never bothered to disassociate themselves collectivly from it.

At the same time.....allot of white males dont get why either....too many white males even before the sjw explosion have pushed the "white power" xenophobe agenda making it seem like all whites are like that.

Its the same as black people having to carry the black crime burden because so many of them do it.

90% of the time when someone says something racist or anti lgbt its a white guy. It was like that earlier in the decade...the 90s...80s...

Evil whitey

Then do what everyone has been saying for so long....

Stop watching the media...

You're telling that to people that see the truth. You need to tell that to the mindless drones lapping up the vomit inducing garbage.

I have a hard time believing you're white.

Back