Crime New York has a Brand.... Squatters

Nope. If you can prove someone broke into your house and took over, they should be removed. You shouldnt be able to merely claim they did and have Cops remove them for you without that determination in place, that's what makes it an illegal eviction.

Your framing is little more than "if I own property I should be able to do whatever I want."
If you are the property owner, your statement is your proof. If someone steals your car and is driving around, do you have to prove that it was infact stolen? No, the only proof required is to state "that is my car. It is stolen and being driven illegally." Similarly, if someone is on my property illegally, I don't need a fucking video of when they arrived! It doesn't even matter. It's my property, and I want them gone. Assuming there is no signed lease or contract.

Not to derail the thread but the libs still voted blue after the left/Antifa burned, looted, murdered, with a side of (CHOP/CHAZ) in almost every major city. After that, I don't know what to expect in these elections anymore.
The population has shifted. This is why the Dems want so many Migrants coming in. They are interviewing migrants at the borders that are already wearing Biden shirts. The pnly thing that has happened is Dems are starting to lose the minority vote due to the Migrants and the crime in the minority dominated areas. People do not feel safe in the subways in NYC, but mainly uptown or in Brooklyn. These are hardworking minorities on those trains. Then they see their communities that need help lose services that go to migrant programs. When you are a minority that has suffered from inflation and violence in their community, that sees Migrants getting prepaid visas of $1500 a month, free scooters, and rooms in hotels with 3 free meals a day, that grates on you. They also see the reality of who is coming in....Venezuelan gang members and criminals put right in their communities.

If you are the property owner, your statement is your proof. If someone steals your car and is driving around, do you have to prove that it was infact stolen? No, the only proof required is to state "that is my car. It is stolen and being driven illegally." Similarly, if someone is on my property illegally, I don't need a fucking video of when they arrived! It doesn't even matter. It's my property, and I want them gone. Assuming there is no signed lease or contract.
It's a political argument. @Sinister is a leftist who believes everyone is entitled to land even if that means it belongs to other people.

It's a political argument. @Sinister is a leftist who believes everyone is entitled to land even if that means it belongs to other people.
my close friend is a 64 year old woman. her renters stopped paying rent right when they started doing drugs (again apparently after a couple years sobriety) it took her 3 months to get them out and they stole her giant tv (it was a furnished apartment) and destroyed the place.

getting them out was hard and the judge believed them when they limped in and pretended to be injured and unable to work. she nearly went bankrupt. she was so naive and really thought justice would prevail.

the system these guys are saying to trust has to do a better job.

my close friend is a 64 year old woman. her renters stopped paying rent right when they started doing drugs (again apparently after a couple years sobriety) it took her 3 months to get them out and they stole her giant tv (it was a furnished apartment) and destroyed the place.

getting them out was hard and the judge believed them when they limped in and pretended to be injured and unable to work. she nearly went bankrupt. she was so naive and really thought justice would prevail.

the system these guys are saying to trust has to do a better job.

People that do this shit need their asses best. Badly

The population has shifted. This is why the Dems want so many Migrants coming in. They are interviewing migrants at the borders that are already wearing Biden shirts. The pnly thing that has happened is Dems are starting to lose the minority vote due to the Migrants and the crime in the minority dominated areas. People do not feel safe in the subways in NYC, but mainly uptown or in Brooklyn. These are hardworking minorities on those trains. Then they see their communities that need help lose services that go to migrant programs. When you are a minority that has suffered from inflation and violence in their community, that sees Migrants getting prepaid visas of $1500 a month, free scooters, and rooms in hotels with 3 free meals a day, that grates on you. They also see the reality of who is coming in....Venezuelan gang members and criminals put right in their communities.

I wouldn’t be so sure. People voted in Fetterman, legit retard, all while the border was open, inflation sky high, rampant crime (like Philly in PA, where Fatterman is from). Maybe even that was stolen, but otherwise, you got a vote blue, no matter who crowd that can harvest enough votes to shut you up

I will say in 2021/2022 the narrative in the forums and youtube comment sections is no longer "Trump is gonna go to jail or just lose again bla bla!". Since 2023 the lefty narrative has totally changed. Now its just constant insults to Trump supporters. Huge shift indeed.

All the other stuff you mentioned, yeah the left VERY much stays silent about that.

Well... it was a CORRECT comment. No matter how it angers you.

It does not anger me at all, it was a stupid comment and I chose to ignore it instead of wasting my time.
But apparently I was supposed to "do research" regarding it and by me choosing to ignore it I also somehow "proved you right"

It does not anger me at all, it was a stupid comment and I chose to ignore it instead of wasting my time.
But apparently I was supposed to "do research" regarding it and by me choosing to ignore it I also somehow "proved you right"
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/new-york-has-a-brand-squatters.4325938/post-173093016

Take another look at what you wrote. You are saying there is not a MYRIAD of lil girls like you that say this constantly (granted they usually don't last long and get banned frequently)? It's even ramped up since these dorky men have been invading women's sports. You are seriously saying that you are the only person that has EVER used that silly come back???

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/new-york-has-a-brand-squatters.4325938/post-173093016

Take another look at what you wrote. You are saying there is not a MYRIAD of lil girls like you that say this constantly (granted they usually don't last long and get banned frequently)? It's even ramped up since these dorky men have been invading women's sports. You are seriously saying that you are the only person that has EVER used that silly come back???

When someone says "why else would someone hire a trans person if not to sleep with them" is a pretty good indication they have a trans-fetish.

I can't see any other viewpoint. They are trespassers and that's it......

I have been through this. Tried to remove squatters from my grandfathers place when he got sick and had to move in with my dad. My grandfather who was 80, tried to tell them to leave and they threatened him. I went down there and may have mentioned ripping his skinny little arms off(out of uniform) and they left, but later that night, new squatters moved in and were apparently paying the former squatters rent. Went to the magistrate, a man I worked with both on the police department and then many years as he was now magistrate. He set a court hearing for 6 months. I asked about filing charges of unlawful possession and he said they would do that at the six month point, especially since we didn’t even know who was living there. It had a really sad ending. A baby was abused and died and there was an arrest for child abuse causing death. I actually responded to the hospital and it was the original couple that wouldn’t leave. I called a detective immediately and they took over. They listed it as their home address even though they were no longer living there. So a bunch of county deputies went in to see if it was the place of the crime. I let them know that it was an unlawful possession and it belonged to my grandfather and they threw everyone out and we changed the locks. The crime did not occur there. We changed the locks and nailed the windows shut. The place was completely trashed. Holes in every wall, every window broken, all appliances either missing or broken. The house was actually four units and we sold it all for only 20k just to get rid of it.

So, the laws are fucked. My grandfather tried to help a pregnant woman out by letting her pay $150/month and she quit paying and let dirtbags move in. They quit paying and after I went down, they rented it out like it was their own. It was that same pregnant woman whose baby was abused by her Piece of shit man-the same one I threatened. We never told my grandfather and he died not long after that. But if I had been allowed to actually beat the hell out of people squatting and remove them, maybe all of that wouldn’t have happened. Hell, the laws wouldn’t help us and I was in law enforcement. I just know I wanted to beat their asses badly and I didn’t because it was against the law and I had a career to think of and those assholes knew that and took advantage of it.

When someone says "why else would someone hire a trans person if not to sleep with them" is a pretty good indication they have a trans-fetish.
Usually when someone constantly points fingers at people saying they have fetishes, it is a deflection and you are projecting your true desires. It seems like it is you that want to play with women that have tackle. Just own it and stop acting like a child.

I have been through this. Tried to remove squatters from my grandfathers place when he got sick and had to move in with my dad. My grandfather who was 80, tried to tell them to leave and they threatened him. I went down there and may have mentioned ripping his skinny little arms off(out of uniform) and they left, but later that night, new squatters moved in and were apparently paying the former squatters rent. Went to the magistrate, a man I worked with both on the police department and then many years as he was now magistrate. He set a court hearing for 6 months. I asked about filing charges of unlawful possession and he said they would do that at the six month point, especially since we didn’t even know who was living there. It had a really sad ending. A baby was abused and died and there was an arrest for child abuse causing death. I actually responded to the hospital and it was the original couple that wouldn’t leave. I called a detective immediately and they took over. They listed it as their home address even though they were no longer living there. So a bunch of county deputies went in to see if it was the place of the crime. I let them know that it was an unlawful possession and it belonged to my grandfather and they threw everyone out and we changed the locks. The crime did not occur there. We changed the locks and nailed the windows shut. The place was completely trashed. Holes in every wall, every window broken, all appliances either missing or broken. The house was actually four units and we sold it all for only 20k just to get rid of it.

So, the laws are fucked. My grandfather tried to help a pregnant woman out by letting her pay $150/month and she quit paying and let dirtbags move in. They quit paying and after I went down, they rented it out like it was their own. It was that same pregnant woman whose baby was abused by her Piece of shit man-the same one I threatened. We never told my grandfather and he died not long after that. But if I had been allowed to actually beat the hell out of people squatting and remove them, maybe all of that wouldn’t have happened. Hell, the laws wouldn’t help us and I was in law enforcement. I just know I wanted to beat their asses badly and I didn’t because it was against the law and I had a career to think of and those assholes knew that and took advantage of it.

Yep, this is just a story. I hear again and again and I can't believe the total assholes who are supporting these crazy laws... To me it genuinely defies common sense.

Last edited:
Back