New photo of conor proves he is training HARD for whoever is next

These virginlords swear MMA fighters can't be touched in the streets lol talking like Conor can take on multiple people at once. Sorry this ain't a cage with rules and 1 on 1, you can get fucked by numbers, weapons, anything. Get out the basement once in a while.
what are you on about

Artem gave him a black eye.

#artembless

Attacking the dorito bag doesn't count as sparring dork. Sorry.
Nice come back captain obvious. Have you ever been even thrown a punch in your life? I mean can you even lift your 40in fatceps besides when you reach for food or the tv remote?

Nice come back captain obvious. Have you ever been even thrown a punch in your life? I mean can you even lift your 40in fatceps besides when you reach for food or the tv remote?

LOL

You're obvious lack of social skills to form a quality come back tells me you're projecting all of this, which makes sense considering your whole schtick is to spread your miserable life to other people's.

Read some of the earlier posts. They think Conor or any MMA fighter in general can't get beat up on the street because a bit of training makes them invincible.
are there any reported cases of a respected pro getting beat up in the street or bar?
im genuinely curious

I'm a big dude, 6'3 and around 280, shredded of course, I hit hard for an untrained guy and honestly in any type of fight I would get DESTROYED by any of the female atomweights, nevermind a male champion.

It's because you're a fucking pussy.

Read some of the earlier posts. They think Conor or any MMA fighter in general can't get beat up on the street because a bit of training makes them invincible.

"bit of training" lmao. Go try your luck at a gym dork, there's plenty of tough blokes like you that think they can hang coming into them. I'm sure you're local gym already has the sign to release ready. Go for it.

FYI, this is what happens when you push your luck, bigger guy or not.

When all else fails just find an old picture and make shit up.

"bit of training" lmao. Go try your luck at a gym dork, there's plenty of tough blokes like you that think they can hang coming into them. I'm sure you're local gym already has the sign to release ready. Go for it.

Wasnt that guy a linebacker for some college team aswell?

are there any reported cases of a respected pro getting beat up in the street or bar?
im genuinely curious
Idk but it doesn't take a genius to see what'd happen if someone like MM walked into a bar and decided to fight everyone in there.

Just think if Conor was in prison. Every week he'd be holding a different inmate's pocket.

Yes bit of training cuz these D-levels athletes can't even train full time and be dedicated they got second jobs. They're nothing more than hobbyists who couldn't cut it in other sports or in life.

Wasnt that guy a linebacker for some college team aswell?

Yeah, I think so somewhere in Florida. Obviously like twice the size as Roger was too. People don't understand what goes into fighting and the intricacies of technique in it, but this happens all the time, and it becomes 10x worse when drinking is involved and these guys' egos get even bigger than they already were.

Idk but it doesn't take a genius to see what'd happen if someone like MM walked into a bar and decided to fight everyone in there.

Just think if Conor was in prison. Every week he'd be holding a different inmate's pocket.
lol. apparently War machine was respected in prison. from all the videos I've seen of MMA fighters getting in Bar fights, the MMA fighters have won. I think the Diaz bros got in a 4 man bar fight not too long ago and kicked ass

Yes bit of training cuz these D-levels athletes can't even train full time and be dedicated they got second jobs. They're nothing more than hobbyists who couldn't cut it in other sports or in life.

Like Greg Hardy who has already quit, because he couldn't hack it..lmao ok. Run away dork, you're making yourself look even more foolish than usual.

People in here writing fanfiction about conor getting beat up lmao

Sad!

this photo is from august, 2016. its conor and sbg's lee hammond

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back