New photo of conor proves he is training HARD for whoever is next

lol. apparently War machine was respected in prison. from all the videos I've seen of MMA fighters getting in Bar fights, the MMA fighters have won. I think the Diaz bros got in a 4 man bar fight not too long ago and kicked ass

Nick Diaz had two 250 lbs guys running by himself, and they had a pen and crazy white trash girlfriend.

Like Greg Hardy who has already quit, because he couldn't hack it..lmao ok. Run away dork, you're making yourself look even more foolish than usual.
lol run? Like that 5'8 Irish guy you worship? Look foolish? Like Conor thinking he could finish Nate in 2 rounds but gassed and got choked out? Lmfao

lol. apparently War machine was respected in prison. from all the videos I've seen of MMA fighters getting in Bar fights, the MMA fighters have won. I think the Diaz bros got in a 4 man bar fight not too long ago and kicked ass

Obviously training gives you an advantage but it doesn't make you invincible that's my point don't walk up in a bar looking for a fight thinking you're a world beater cuz you did BJJ or some shit for a year.

Obviously training gives you an advantage but it doesn't make you invincible that's my point don't walk up in a bar looking for a fight thinking you're a world beater cuz you did BJJ or some shit for a year.

99% percent of martial artists don't go around looking for fights. This is how I know you're FOS, and you've never been to a gym....hell probably a normal gym too. Good job outing yourself dork.

99% percent of martial artists don't go around looking for fights. This is how I know you're FOS, and you've never been to a gym....hell probably a normal gym too. Good job outing yourself dork.
Lol at you taking a hypothetical situation seriously. But thanks for outing yourself for saying 99% that means there's a good 1% that'd do exactly as I stated.

Lol at you taking a hypothetical situation seriously. But thanks for outing yourself for saying 99% that means there's a good 1% that'd do exactly as I stated.

No, the 1% are the kids with personal issues that end up getting kicked out of the gym. You should go though, they probably have a free trial you could afford. Get work off some lbs, probably get a t-shirt, not your size of course.

No, the 1% are the kids with personal issues that end up getting kicked out of the gym. You should go though, they probably have a free trial you could afford. Get work off some lbs, probably get a t-shirt, not your size of course.
When you're trying to prove a point, use facts. Whatever generalization or assumption you just came up with for the 1% is laughable. Also, where are you getting these statistics from?

One example, and Roger pretty much bumrushed a guy who didn't really want to fight. The guy was running from him, and he chased after him and beat him down.

Another factor that is involved is that Conor could very easily be in a streetfight and he might get jumped, streetfights aren't always one on one.

Well, I'm a low level fighter... the average civillian, regardless of size, doesnt have a snowballs chance in hell. Soooo.... gonna say conor would really put the screws to whomever he likes.
Nobody said it would be a one on one fight, and nobody knows whether he was sucker-punched or jumped from behind.

Streetfights don't always start with a gentleman's square up.

I'm a big dude, 6'3 and around 280, shredded of course, I hit hard for an untrained guy and honestly in any type of fight I would get DESTROYED by any of the female atomweights, nevermind a male champion.
You sound beta with that mindset.

Back