NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
All thanks to the most unathletic and unexplosive player in all of CBB making a Lebron-esque game 7 block.

Hopefully that convinces White to go with Chiozza in late-game situations.

I really do feel bad for Wisconsin's seniors and their fans because we've been through the same thing multiple times in the tournament (we share blame for the rise of Gonzaga).

De'Aaron Fox and Malik Monk are actually my sons.

-LaVar Ball :p

Wiscansin/Florida was unreal. Can't remember the last time I saw two 3-point buzzer beaters in one game.

If Steve Alford stays in Westwood then he's making a MONDO goof. Born and raised in Indiana. Balled out for Indiana. Lower cost of living. Pay raise. LA sucks. Full of fake people. Low energy. Half the people don't speak English. Nightmarish traffic. Nightmarish sprawl. No foot traffic. Liberal extremists. Women are far uglier than women in the Midwest (and south).

The SEC is well represented this year with three teams in the elite 8.

Aright... let me have it...

Didn't put too much thought into it but I think this will work:

coach-calipari.JPG

Last edited:
Wiscansin/Florida was unreal. Can't remember the last time I saw two 3-point buzzer beaters in one game.

If Steve Alford stays in Westwood then he's making a MONDO goof. Born and raised in Indiana. Balled out for Indiana. Lower cost of living. Pay raise. LA sucks. Full of fake people. Low energy. Half the people don't speak English. Nightmarish traffic. Nightmarish sprawl. No foot traffic. Liberal extremists. Women are far uglier than women in the Midwest (and south).

Tell us how you really feel about LA.

Everybody wants to live in Indiana instead of LA, amirite?!?!

Nut if he lives in Westwood (or one of the nice neighboring areas) he doesn't really have to venture very far from home to have a great life: mountains, beach, cosmopolitan life, no riffraff. Indiana - and it's just my opinion -- is terrible. If you're making fun of Kentucky or West Virginia, don't leave Indiana off of that list-- once you leave Indianapolis (Bloomington is ok though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back