NCAA Basketball Final Four Discussion: Fake Classes, Nike, & Noobs

170207_Rapaport.jpg

75adacc1_2ns25vs.gif

Trier coming back for his junior year at AZ. Hopefully he stays away fro the PEDs over the summer.

Trier coming back for his junior year at AZ. Hopefully he stays away fro the PEDs over the summer.

Fuck that. Juice up then taper off for the season. AZ gets serious talent. I could see them winning a couple of championships in the next 10 years.

Fuck that. Juice up then taper off for the season. AZ gets serious talent. I could see them winning a couple of championships in the next 10 years.
Miller will take us there at some point. Hopefully sooner than later but it seems like only a matter of time. As much as I love Miller, it feels like he has things to learn still. Lots of rumors about Romar being added to the coaching staff.

The NCAA could be bringing the hammer down on Louisville shortly this morning. Another abortion for Pitino?

The NCAA could be bringing the hammer down on Louisville shortly this morning. Another abortion for Pitino?

Pitino suspended 5 games and the Tards ordered to vacate all games in which their whoremongers participated in, which will include a National Title.

<36>

Pitino suspended 5 games and the Tards ordered to vacate all games in which their whoremongers participated in, which will include a National Title.

<36>
It could be a lot more than that since the time frame is 2010-2014. That means those cheatin' sons of bitches owe us a 2012 Final Four banner dammit!
They got off lightly IMO. Not even another postseason ban.

Powell had all kinds of dirt on Russ Smith in he played in almost every game from December 2010 through the 2014 season. Dark, dark days ahead for the 'Ville...

Back