NCAA Basketball Final Four Discussion: Fake Classes, Nike, & Noobs

Rules are rules. You can't have it both ways.
You're just upset because UNC won.

Was rooting for UNC as stated beforehand.

You are simply ignoring my questions - give me a single instance where that scenario you're referencing was called by an official. I don't need one from this game, I'm giving you leeway for any single one of the 63 games of this March Madness.

To even act like they are comparable is laughable, at best. One is called routinely, one isn't. You're doubling down for a reason I can't comprehend, so clarify with an example.

Was rooting for UNC as stated beforehand.

You are simply ignoring my questions - give me a single instance where that scenario you're referencing was called by an official. I don't need one from this game, I'm giving you leeway for any single one of the 63 games of this March Madness.

To even act like they are comparable is laughable, at best. One is called routinely, one isn't. You're doubling down for a reason I can't comprehend, so clarify with an example.
Is out of bounds objective or subjective?
And spare us about supposedly rooting for UNC.

gv8Rz8R.jpg
Exactly.

Is out of bounds objective or subjective?

Example ignored, once again. One is called every time, one is not. 3-seconds sounds pretty damn objective given that there is a specific time allotment, but we see that it's actually as subjective of a call as a foul.

And on your inbounds.

But please, continue to argue they are the same and further expose yourself as a casual.

Example ignored, once again. One is called every time, one is not. 3-seconds sounds pretty damn objective given that there is a specific time allotment, but we see that it's actually as subjective of a call as a foul.

And on your inbounds.

But please, continue to argue they are the same and further expose yourself as a casual.
7e4.jpg

White flag's flying, boys. The casual has ceded.
We're still waiting for you to show that promised unbiased source with independently verified statistics about refs calling the rules. Don't be scared, homie. You made the claim.

We're still waiting for you to show that promised unbiased source with independently verified statistics about refs calling the rules. Don't be scared, homie. You made the claim.

ESPN homepage, with video on their page as well:

"Jump ball call costs Gonzaga late.
North Carolina is awarded possession after Kennedy Meeks and Silas Melson battle for the ball, but it appears Meeks' hand was out of bounds."

How many L's you willing to take, son?

ESPN homepage, with video on their page as well:

"Jump ball call costs Gonzaga late.
North Carolina is awarded possession after Kennedy Meeks and Silas Melson battle for the ball, but it appears Meeks' hand was out of bounds."

How many L's you willing to take, son?
That's not what ESPN says for me.

qWvHCFz.png

How sweet it is. @DrDune calls are what they are. They go both ways. I saw a few questionable ones go against UNC.

At the end of the day, The Nat'l title is UNC's. They no doubt earned it.

Players win games, coaches lose games and refs ruin games.

Frank Mason III won the Wooden, completing the POTY sweep (AP, NABC, Naismith, Robertson, SN, Wooden). He also won the Cousy for best PG. Other winners:

West (SG): Malik Monk
Irving (SF): Josh Hart
Malone (PF): Johnathan Motley
Abdul-Jabbar (C): Przemek Karnowski

Watching The Higher Power wreck someone is something I'm going to miss about sherdog when I stop visiting this msg board.

Back