NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

I never thought that I would see that in my life. A 20 point win too.

I don't even watch college basketball but eat shit Virginia LOL

LLOOOOLLL!!!!
87a27d6a8d5a92a8dcae40c81a8fbf6b.png

This is the same UMBC team that lost to Albany by 44. Virginia is officially the WOAT.

They also lost by 28 to Vermont. I eagerly await the gifs of Omar/UMBC taking out Stinkum/Virginia and other related memes from The Wire.

Good thing I only had Virginia winning one of my brackets. I knew this team would choke. Teams that play this style of basketball never go far, no matter how good they are during the regular season and conf.

Good thing I only had Virginia winning one of my brackets. I knew this team would choke. Teams that play this style of basketball never go far, no matter how good they are during the regular season and conf.
Last year's team wasn't nearly as good but we beat them in a similar way in the second round. I think they only scored 39 points.

Kentucky's road to the Elite 8 will consist of Davidson, Buffalo, and the winner of UMBC/K-State.

Calipari should step down as coach if he can't get there.... but of course he has the built in excuse of having a young team of all starting freshman. LOL @ Tony Bennent being a historical can after tonight.

Virginia also owns the biggest upset in regular season history (#1 and Ralph Sampson losing to Chaminade, an NAIA school from Hawaii, in the early 80s).

lol Missouri’s head coach

Way to throw in the towel before halftime. Instead of a manageable game this guy allowed the FSU offense score at will on his defense with only 2 points from his own team in the final seven minutes (I heard one whistle for a timeout during that time). Stressing a little more discipline, patience, and team passing would have went a long way, idiot. It was like he wanted to lose.

Kentucky's road to the Elite 8 will consist of Davidson, Buffalo, and the winner of UMBC/K-State.

Calipari should step down as coach if he can't get there.... but of course he has the built in excuse of having a young team of all starting freshman. LOL @ Tony Bennent being a historical can after tonight.

Uh I'm not sure if you're aware, but Buffalo just beat a 4, UMBC just beat a 1, those are both higher seeds than UK, so technically it's an upset if we beat either or both of them.

giphy.gif

Entire state of Virginia should commit seppuku to atone for this. How can they go on living?

Back