NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

Michael Porter Jr. reminds me of Perry Jones from Baylor from a few years ago. Major size and some athleticism but no actual skills.

Uh I'm not sure if you're aware, but Buffalo just beat a 4, UMBC just beat a 1, those are both higher seeds than UK, so technically it's an upset if we beat either or both of them.

giphy.gif
If UK makes the FF, they won't have to face Teh ConnU. So they have a realistic chance at winning it all this time around.

Hey fellow sherdongers, i wouldn't eat this with your fat girlfriend's mouth, but just sayin'.....get in line!!!

Epic shot I just took of Downtown Chicago from the Marina City Towers:

DYgiAPfVoAA71Mp

When Charles isnt with Ernie or Kenny, he is treated a lot better.

Allen would've made a great Joffrey.

Hey fellow sherdongers, i wouldn't eat this with your fat girlfriend's mouth, but just sayin'.....get in line!!!

I love little ceasars. We eat dat shit almost every day lol thanks for letting us know

So in college ball playoffs, they play only 1 game series? So a team can get lucky as fuck and beat a better team? Dam that’s shitty

Mah boi Tuco?!

Hell yeah!

This is going to be an interesting tourney. I didn't think my Heels had a chance. I think they have a good shot at it now. They will probably meet Michigan in the 16 and they should beat them. When they get there anything can happen.

Back