***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t see what record has to do with it
b/c if he was sitting, and the team was losing it would imply he is clearly making the decision to sit

if he is sitting, team is cool with it AND winning, it could an indication the team is easing him back in...

"Leonard wants a trade to Los Angeles, preferably the Lakers over the Clippers, league sources said. He has privately maintained that he no longer wants to play in San Antonio, and will eventually alert rival teams considering trades for him that his intentions are to sign in Los Angeles -- preferably with the Lakers -- when he can become a free agent in 2019, league sources said."

https://247sports.com/nba/san-anton...ith-the-Los-Angeles-Lakers-in-2019-119189129/

"Leonard wants a trade to Los Angeles, preferably the Lakers over the Clippers, league sources said. He has privately maintained that he no longer wants to play in San Antonio, and will eventually alert rival teams considering trades for him that his intentions are to sign in Los Angeles -- preferably with the Lakers -- when he can become a free agent in 2019, league sources said."

https://247sports.com/nba/san-anton...ith-the-Los-Angeles-Lakers-in-2019-119189129/

lol at league sauces

Masai out here playing 3D chess on you bastids. Not only will kawhi stay but the raps will sign Giannis when he becomes a free agent

Masai is setting the raps up to be the top spot for the next crop of elite players...... Africa.

lol at league sauces

you asked for a source and were provided with one.

also, league sources let us know LeBron was coming to the Lakers well before it happened.

so you laughing them off you're just gonna plug your ears and hope for the best. enjoy.
no sympathy if he walks.

we have no idea at this pt, that could have been his agent trying to leverage the Spurs position of trading him to an EC team only, so they said that to deter those teams from accepting a deal (or giving away too good a player in return)....

but i'm accused of nuthugging him enough as it is, so i'll stop haha. I think he might stay if they make the Finals, even if they lose. Short of that though....

also, league sources let us know LeBron was coming to the Lakers well before it happened.

so you laughing them off you're just gonna plug your ears and hope for the best. enjoy.
no sympathy if he walks.
I thought you were refeering to something direct from kawhi

Dude is so secretive i really doubt anyone other than him and his family

no sympathy if he walks.
I think @RR called the bern to Hollywood before the league did...

we have no idea at this pt, that could have been his agent trying to leverage the Spurs position of trading him to an EC team only, so they said that to deter those teams from accepting a deal (or giving away too good a player in return)....

but i'm accused of nuthugging him enough as it is, so i'll stop haha. I think he might stay if they make the Finals, even if they lose. Short of that though....
It’s coming home bud...both the Leafs and the Raptors will hit the jackpot...

Lol...way to expose your gimmick account...

<GOT4>

my response to whatever posted was gonna be <BronTroll1>

but apparently i've mistaken you for a poster that's been around longer.

Kawhi is listed as questionable for tomorrow night as well. The team just being super cautious with him. Obviously want to build trust. Raps also have one of the best medical staffs in the league.

Truth is, worst case Kawhi leaves and Raps have money to spend, all the kids get amazing experience this year and they have proven they can win without Kawhi. They could find somebody else and still be a quality team. Masai always finding gems in the late 1st round, 2nd round or even undrafted. He has set the team up nice. Only Lowrys window is closing anytime soon. Raps have so much depth Masai can also pursue the trade market to get another star.

Faps have Fred. Fuck everything else

My God harden is such a bitch.

Guy makes soccer players look like boxers.

Derek Fisher is the quintessential low character scumbag. Revolver probably loves that dude.

These fouls on harden he must suck some ref dick.

Clipsters returning to Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back